Oktoberfest - Digit Mumbai Meet Oct 2008 - Be there or Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

troika

Right off the assembly line
tarey_g...aisa kya laga diya tumne jo moderator khafa ho gaye ? was it a n**e pic ?
and hitboxxx are u moderator ? never known to me :)

Nah it was not a n*de pic. It was a pic from real Oktoberfest which is held each year in Munich, Bavaria, this sort of stuff is on TV 24x7. The problem is that our mod seems to be frustrated or maybe has dirty sick mind (what thiis mod blames you for , hah), I can see no other reason.
I am posting in digit since last few years and I know well that what kind stuff crosses limits on the forum.

and hitboxxx are u moderator ?

That's the sad and funny part.

- tarey_g

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
he bans someone for showing a picture of

Women wearing traditional Bavarian clothes attends the Oktoberfest......
this either shows how totally ignorant the concerned Mod is or it has just revealed his deepest sickest perversions that is clouding his judgement to dispense his duties as a mod

either way it it does not reflect well for the forum. it may just mislead people into believing that this awesome forum is managed by a pervert

the guy is at it again, this guy had been reprimanded by the admin for his trigger-happy revengful attitude.

has shown utter disregard for the words of the forum Admin.....awesome!!!!

@tarey_g
you rock man!!!
hang in there for 3 days [too less time to seek action from Digit]

travelling with my friends on a 8 day long trip to Mumbai.....We weren't supposed to enter Mumbai

how do you plan a trip to M'bai w/o entering M'bai :)

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
So much offtopic mess, sigh!

@slugger, you are very wise, as we have all seen your are a crusader, big man, keep rocking! I don't even want to reply to your wonderful assessments, I just don't care enough.

@tarey_g, I unbanned you, for the only reason that I didn't want anyone to sit out of forum during the festive holidays, I don't expect any gratitude from you or anybody else.

And please let this be the last offtopic post from here on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom