-----::::::oh My My Ankit Fadia Reality Just Check It Out ::::::----

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
he wont even think abt THINKDIGIT because as we are here how he ll hack ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Read this one i found now only all the guys are challenging him !!

*www.expressindia.com/news/messages.php?newsid=61826

woah woah guys we can also challenge him right , :???:

sure he is not a hacker " HE IS A "CRACKER" "

i dont like this guy by his face , look @ him looking like ultimate GAY

His Autograph : god it is valuable treasure of my life :lol: :lol: :lol:

*img19.imageshack.us/img19/7724/ankitfadiaautograph.th.jpg

Last edited:

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Ankit fadia got real publicity only after his story was published in the Times of India. This shows what misinformed and ignorant sources of media can do to an unknown person. Times of India unnecessarily glorifies unimportant or insignificant people or events so as to make news more sensational. Just look at tomorrows front page news about India's victory against underdogs, New Zealand and u'll know why. There might also be a picture of sania mirza in a skimpy tennis skirt after a victory over an unknown player in an unknown event.

Last edited:
OP
::cyborg::

::cyborg::

In the zone
i dont know why i started this thread first when i read the blog i felt why abuse some one but i do realized that he is fooling people . that really kicked me to post new thread

i hope abusing some fool is not a reason for ban in digit :D

any way now i found that u people really found this thread interesting why not make it a thread where everybody can come and hit him with something i mean abuse him

OH MAN THIS GUY IS ALL OVER YOU TUBE TOO CHECK OUT :))

*www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=ankit+fadia&aq=f

ishanjain

Broken In
There was a friend of mine who is deeply immersed into hacking things. He got into all these stuff after reading the books from Mr. fraudia and consider him the idol of his life. He even used every of his new book as his pillow ( see, how crazy he is about fraudia and hacking).
Now i am going to pass him the link to this thread. I fear whats his reaction is going to be.

hahaha ... cool thread bout that _________ ... have no words to describe ... some years back .. i was also under the impression tht he was a child wonder from india and all that crap. really this guy i wayyyyyyy better in marketing thn hacking ....

@ Kl@w : ROFL .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom