Offline Searching using Webaroo

Status
Not open for further replies.

knight17

In the zone
Webaroo is a new service which allows you to search even when you are not connected to the net.

How It Works
Webaroo is a free software program and service that lets you search and browse real web pages without a connection. Webaroo's advanced technology makes it simple for you to take the web with you -- and find what you are looking for anywhere, anytime. It's easy -- Webaroo stores searchable web content on your laptop, PDA or smart phone. It's fast -- searches run and pages load instantly at memory speed. It's fresh -- your Webaroo content is updated every time you sync.

*www.webaroo.com

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Well the initial download is just 5 MB. But, it should increase as you download web packs. So, I guess it will require lot of hard disk space, I guess. Else how would the content be searched. So, it should be useless for people like me who have a 40GB hard disk which is almost always full.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Well REAL BROADBAND is not available in india . so we can't sevote all our bandiwdth for this .

only a lucky few have 512kbps connections here whereas in the west 8mbps connection r the norm .

but still applaud ur effort .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom