Official Windows 10 Thread: Installation and Issues (check first post)

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
yes downloaded but can't install it... hahahah.. I think need to install fresh... better luck next time.. :( ;)

yeah I also got that same prompt but was wondering if I should proceed or not. Will wait for consumer preview.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't get real idea of performance in a VM. I cannot try it as I'm of disk space. I'll need to replace Windows 8 to try that. I'll be getting a new hard disk so will try it in a few days though.

Similar case with me.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Windows 10 is not just a desktop operating system, but it will also be the successor to Microsoft's mobile operating system Windows Phone 8.1.

and xbox and windows RT etc
basically itll merge all their operating systems into one

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Drivers not that of a problem games are. The devs has not realeased patches for AC series and Battlefield as well.

Reverted back to Windows 8.1. Steam games keep on crashing. If anyone still has Windows 10 installed then please send me the default snow mountain wallpaper.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
When will the official lunch be? Any idea friends?
I mean just an approx. period,month may be.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
When will the official lunch be? Any idea friends?
I mean just an approx. period,month may be.

Q4 2015 mostly
edit- which is around the time nerevine said,didnt see his post

- - - Updated - - -

September, october most likely, i really need to upgrade to a proper Desktop OS (still using Win 7 on desktop)

yep me too
the reason ive held back from using windows 8.1 on my laptop is wifi issues so I stuck with the OEM windows 7 for now
Windows 10 will be free if you upgrade within a year apparently!!

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
no games/driver optimisation to take advantage
you can still use benchmarking software though

- - - Updated - - -

yep though benchmarking works I believe

I don't use benchmarks any more. They always show half the picture and the true performance can only be seen when using the device.

Top Bottom