Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
[Invite Sharing] One plus one will be finally available in India

Magnificent! Much appreciated amjath bhai.

Any so called yellow tint?

tkin

Back to school!!
This means they never fixed the screen :pullhair::pullhair:
Or they are doing a quality screening and sending all the defective units here. Wonder why the yellow screen prevalence is so high here compared to international version.

- - - Updated - - -

*www.digit.in/forum/lifestyle/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-2358.html#post2187545

amjath

Human Spambot

Yes bro also I had charging issue (negligible numbers on this issue) which takes ~6 hours to charge. So I returned it. Amazon promised a new invite for purchasing again which is yet to be received. [MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] the yellow tint issue is over exaggerated. The yellow tint is very lite and it will go off in placing in direct sunlight. I have for few minutes and the results are positive. ( raining here in chennai so no much sunlight for further tests)

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks Amjath, did you order the new unit yet? I can't find oneplus in the Amazon.in site or app!! Strange.

Edit:YES its currently unavailable. I used the direct link to the product and that's what it shows.

Last edited:

anaklusmos

Youngling
I am also getting slow charging, nearly 6 hours
Should I also get a return? I got the phone last Monday, so it's been 7 days

Dr. House

No Regrets
It takes almost 2 hours to charge according to anandtech review. I bought oneplus one 5 days ago. Still not opened the box as I was out of station. Will unbox and us my phone by tomorrow morning.

amjath

Human Spambot
Thanks Amjath, did you order the new unit yet? I can't find oneplus in the Amazon.in site or app!! Strange.

Edit:YES its currently unavailable. I used the direct link to the product and that's what it shows.
Today I received an return invite and ordered it
I am also getting slow charging, nearly 6 hours
Should I also get a return? I got the phone last Monday, so it's been 7 days

Try factory resetting the phone once. You have 10 days to return until check whether the charging discharging cycle improves

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Nice. Do tell us how the new unit behaves. I do hope Amazon is not resending returned units to other ppl who are ordering new.... that would be a big let down!

$hadow

Geek in making
This is actually not up to the mark for those users who hold their purchase for the longest of time and then Oneplus introduced a phone with invite system and now the issues are also not properly looked after. They all knew about these issues and it will be wrong saying that oneplus has info on this. Looking at [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] situation looks like they are atleast trying to set it right.

Alien

Journeyman
Thanks for adding me to the list. I'm ready to buy anytime i get an invite. Been waiting since long.

Top Bottom