Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Its been close to a disaster for OPO in India. First the CM issue, then problem with phones and now this crap. Its not entirely been their fault but i am worried that they might stay out for indian market for time being especially with the Micromax issue.

$hadow

Geek in making
Though the Court gave them permission to sell the remaining stock but they have to remove that CM logo from the back in order to resell the phone.

amjath

Human Spambot
Xiaomi is selling again in India after patent infringement case, I hope same will happen to OPO. They will sell again

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
MMX thinks that OPO is a threat to their business...that's y every possible move to take them down.

having/not having a CM logo at the back of OPO won't affect OPO fans :cool:

and one can easily remove the logos using sugar cubes :-D

Dr. House

No Regrets
YU is not a premium phone. It is just a relaunch of Coolpad F2 with CM, a chinese phone but with new 64bit Snapdragon 615 (mediocre specs). It will cost around 10k here.
Oneplus One is a flagship killer, no competition with Yu anyday.

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
OPO should have removed those stupid CM logos from their phone before selling here in India.Even without CM one plus one is a awesome phone.

Dr. House

No Regrets
In the normal day use. My 1+ gave me 35 hours of outstanding battery life. 6 hours of on-screen time. Now it takes only 2hrs exactly to charge 0 to 100%.
Very much satisfied with my new phone now. :)

rohit.anand

Right off the assembly line
In the normal day use. My 1+ gave me 35 hours of outstanding battery life. 6 hours of on-screen time. Now it takes only 2hrs exactly to charge 0 to 100%.
Very much satisfied with my new phone now. :)

Same here buddy, have been using this phone for almost a week now. I am very impressed with it's battery life.
I don't know why people are thinking that they made a mistake by buying this phone. Cyanogen Mod or no CM, this phone has got the hardware which is what matters. Coz we have the developer community to support this device on the software front.

But still. anyone who thinks they made a mistake buying One Plus One, they can always return it( I think, Amazon has a 21 day return policy for it).

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys my review on Oneplus One is up, Check it out
*www.digit.in/forum/reviews/189137-...-perfection-raw-images-bandwidth-warning.html

Dr. House

No Regrets
Kindly send me one invitation code if one have to private message. Friend of my need it badly.

- - - Updated - - -

No!! rupeshwar is right ! I saw that too!!! It was 20000/- a while ago! but now its back to 21999/- :shock:

And what OS they are now shipping with?

polupoka

In the zone
Kindly send me one invitation code if one have to private message. Friend of my need it badly.

- - - Updated - - -

And what OS they are now shipping with?
Stock android now! And their own os should be available on early january only. Cyanogen is a cheater... They cheated both opo and micromax!

UPDATE- ‪#‎OnePlus‬Amazon India reduces the price of its devices from 22k to 20k recently because of the issues related to Cyanogen Inc.
As per the sources Amazon is working on a model where they can refund their early OnePlus One owners with a 2k Amazon Gift Card or some other feasible procedures. SO CHEERS EARLY OWNERS!!! #its out of stock now

Top Bottom