Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Re: One plus one will be finally available in India

The best reply in FB for the Amazon and One plus fiasco

" its like Vikas is still in his IIM days .. organizing treasure hunt as part of BSchool fest"

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Yippee will get an Indian specific invite before 2nd December. Amazon confirmed in my profile page. Me happy

tkin

Back to school!!

Yippee will get an Indian specific invite before 2nd December. Amazon confirmed in my profile page. Me happy
Where do they confirm it? Care to share a screenshot?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!

Thanks for the clarification guys. [MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION]..how did you get it?

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Where do they confirm it? Care to share a screenshot?
In OPO forum an administrator said that those who have successfully subscribed to the amazon mailing list of the one by one in a 1000 contest will get the invite. My amazon in fact all successful subscription's amazon page say that "you were about to be one in a 1000 who will get an invite". So hopes up.
Thanks for the clarification guys. [MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION]..how did you get it?
One in a 1000 competition. But I will be 100% sure only when I actually get it :p

Updated:
Amazon canceled my subscription. And that's it for me. Not going to buy OPO. I am effing pissed off

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!

In OPO forum an administrator said that those who have successfully subscribed to the amazon mailing list of the one by one in a 1000 contest will get the invite. My amazon in fact all successful subscription's amazon page say that "you were about to be one in a 1000 who will get an invite". So hopes up.

One in a 1000 competition. But I will be 100% sure only when I actually get it :p

Updated:
Amazon canceled my subscription. And that's it for me. Not going to buy OPO. I am effing pissed off
Refer: *www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets...l-finally-available-india-10.html#post2181241

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Refer: *www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets...l-finally-available-india-10.html#post2181241
Vikas GM Operations one plus one has posted just now that all subscribers of one in a 1000 will get invites. They a high I guess

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Yipeee amazon confirmed my invite. Faith in one plus one restored

SunE

Professional Newbie

Please share one invite with me. I'll probably get it in December end or January beginning.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Today one plus one international variant is available for buying even without an invite. Black Friday sale. Offer valid till stock lasts

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

BAD NEWS

OPO Will NOT ship with CM version of Android .
Micromax has done a deal with CM and have won the exclusive rights to be the only one to USE CM os in India WTF?
Can we all do a petition to remove this?

Top Bottom