Official Kolkata 2nd G2G Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Youngling
This is the official Kolkata Digit members 2nd Get2Gether Thread.As of right now the next G2G is proposed on the 2nd of September,2007. gauravakaasid is the Single Point of Contact(SPOC) for the meet any member can p.m. him or me for any queries.

Rules of the Meet:-
1)Prior to meet interested members must post in this thread.
2)If you wish to attend the meet then plz P.M. your contact info to the SPOC or me.
3)Venue of the meet has been unanimously decided at City Center,Salt Lake by members willing to attend the meet.
4)Agenda to be discussed on the meet has to pre-decided on the this thread as per post from members.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
This is the list of the members who had posted so far in this thread...some of them have also attended the 1st meet...
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
Tech.Masti
Choto Cheeta
aryayush
sabret00the
gauravakaasid
rb_kaustuv
S!D
amd64_man2005
n7610
subratabera
soumya
ITTechPerson
sysfilez
Anindya
mariner_5147
teknoPhobia
great_manish

__________________________________________________ _____________
This is the list of members whom Gaurav had sent p.m. before the 1st meet...
__________________________________________________ _____________
neel12345
deathvirus_me
topgear
GeekyBoy
amd64_man2005
Darthvader
great_manish
satanlives
karnivore
sourav237
nil_3
avik_chat
Ray
sumitava_b
Hulo
stinger_02in
mariner_5147
Sankalp
arijit basu
psoft
ratzee199
medigit
bukaida

ALL ARE WELCOME TO POST HERE AND LET US KNOW IF ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN 2nd G2G.

Note:You might not recieve individual invites in P.M.
You are requested to post here to let us know if you're willing to attend the meet.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
gaurav bhaiya, main bhi aa jaaun kya? Please! Main ekdum acchha bacchha ban ke rahunga.

(I'm seeking permission from the SPOC. :p)

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
aryayush said:
gaurav bhaiya, main bhi aa jaaun kya? Please! Main ekdum acchha bacchha ban ke rahunga.

(I'm seeking permission from the SPOC. :p)

:p :p :p

jokes apart the time of meet has to be decided and hence I would request members to come to a unanimous decision...

Last edited:

S!D

Monster Truck
I'm counting on bobby(sabre) to give me a lift, so i'm comin if he's goin.
Guys, please ensure he doesn't ditch like last time .

And I dont mind a sunday; if it is sunday morning joy , then what better way to celebrate that joy, than with buddies out here ! So, lets make it in the morning. that way we wont be pushed on a time constraint with the dwindling daylight we'll face in the evening .

If we are meetin at 11am, it might be a good idea if we plan to go for lunch together (and go dutch on the bill); u know, to fuel the adda.

otherwise 11am might be too early for some of us, and by the time all of us appear, it would be time for lunch and time to leave.

or if a group lunch is out of the question, we can meet later in the afternoon after lunch hours. Probably around 3-4pm and that will give us a good amount of unhurried time.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
Cummon peeps....make this meet a grand success :), n Arya, i'll allow you to come along only if u promise not to spill the beans about the Mac shop thing :D

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
gauravakaasid said:
Cummon peeps....make this meet a grand success :), n Arya, i'll allow you to come along only if u promise not to spill the beans about the Mac shop thing :D

Koi setting chal raha hai kya??...

Ayways 2~3 pm should be fine ..and am hoping gaurav is still there to tag me with him... :D

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^ will do boss..no issues...

As of now those who have confirmed are:-

Choto Cheeta
aryayush
sabret00the
gauravakaasid
rb_kaustuv
S!D
DarkKnight

&

john_the_ultimate
deathvirus_me will confirm later

Last edited:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@Bobby...thnx dude for sending out the PMs...night shift's killin me :)

Also, soumya hasn't confirmed yet, but he mite come.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
gauravakaasid said:
@Bobby...thnx dude for sending out the PMs...night shift's killin me :)

Also, soumya hasn't confirmed yet, but he mite come.

no issues mate...anyways Bullzi will confirm later too

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
rb_kaustuv said:
Ahhhhhh....... Bullzi... wel well ..here's someone Gaurav and I would definitely like to meet.. :D :D

same here...

cyberzook said:
have u guys finalised the time?

not yet...I'am personally free all day on Sunday...now it depends when everybody wants to comeover..but I think most of the people want to come in the afternoon

btw lemme know if you are coming...

Last edited:

S!D

Monster Truck
^^^Sounds goods. I'm game for 3pm. and lets try and keep it 3pm(not stretch any further;) )

soumya

In the zone
the thing is i that i classes in ims froM 8:00 to 10:00 and then again from 10:30 to 12:30. so it might be a problem for me. i will let u guys knw though.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^^ OT: Soumya posting after a long time...busy wid studies...

Hey no probs buddy...confirm by Saturday but do u have our numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom