sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
iMav said:
just out of sheer curiosity ....

What wud a Non- Official Kolkata 2nd G2G Thread be like? :lol:

grrrrr...

aryayush said:
Why 03:30? Make it even earlier. Maybe 02:30.

I think Saurav has a little probs earlier,I have to take care some things in the morning,Gaurav will return from night shift today....so lets keep this meet a little short this time...3:30pm -6pm

EDIT: Do we wanna meet up in front of the Linc Shop in the Ground floor or do we wanna meet up in front of the apple store...

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
idhar bhi promotion :D ... pakka salesman hai :lol: ... guys do pitch in a good word for arya at the shop to recruit him :lol:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
and I thought Arya is sleeping :p yaar, Arya I tried but apka Phone nahi mila... thought may u are in sleep :lol: so 3.30 is the time I suppose :D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
iMav said:
idhar bhi promotion :D ... pakka salesman hai :lol: ... guys do pitch in a good word for arya at the shop to recruit him :lol:
Aisi dus shops main apni jeb mein rakh ke ghoomta hoon! Saale, mereko salesman rakhenge! Aukaat dekhi hai?

@Choto Cheeta
Yes, 03:30 it is. I am using EDGE on my phone so, unfortunately, you cannot get through.

Last edited:
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
just for reference posting this very old post by Gaurav which has his and my pic in it...just so that others can recognise us...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=463835&postcount=157

In the pic I'm the one on the left hand side and Gaurav is the guy on the right hand side...

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
is this really a use of bad language.. or again you guys would curse me for posting between your chit-chat.. the thread is reported for the use of foul language.. so better watch it guys...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
arre bhai just a word caution ... i hope we wont see a repeat of adnan and thinkdigit flashing all across aaj tak ... this time im serious ...

cyberzook

Journeyman
gauravakaasid said:
^^sheta to hobei...but u need to be early for that :)

Sorry boss cant manage before 5 pm, I have pm ed my no. to sabertooth, pls let me know any of u guys' no. I would call when I reach there & join

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
okay let me start then...S!D and I were the first to arrive on scene...edit...venue (ie.Just Linc shop)...then came the gr8 Choto Cheetah...three of us were chatting about lots of things and then obviously computers was the most important topic...S!D a.k.a Vicky is going to buy his computer here now that he has shifted to Kolkata from Gurgaon hence he seemed extremely excited taking information downloads from the ubergeek (Saurav) himself....

Gaurav as usual was the late-latif and everytime we called him he kept saying ten more minutes...and finally he made it at around 4pm...

Choto called up Anindya who had some engagement and couldnt come over...and Gaurav said that Soumya's called had been over by 2pm so he had to leave too..

The 3 of us kept waiting for Arya (Ayush) and even he was late...we warned him that if he didnt make it by the next 5mins then we will raid the MAC store...anyways that we did (and very much without him)...the macs are un-believeable...S!D,Gaurav & I have fallen for the MAC...but Choto would think that the product doesnt justify it's price...even that's true

Then along came Arya...he was so excited as he thought that he will lead us to the MAC store...then we showed him some pics that we had taken in the front of the store...he got a little upset but that didnt boil down his spirit...we followed him to the MAC store he gave us a seriously good demo of the IMAC...I'm convinced that the OS 10.5 is a real work of genius...(but I still think I wud use a PC for everyday use and use the MAC of imaging and surfing the net...provided if I buy one in the future...)

We left the MAC store and came down to CCD which had no seats...then we went to Hangout...bad-luck again....we finally sat in front of the fountain and then started a conversion which turned into a friendly fight over MAC and PC...anyway then everyone had to rush and hence our small meet ended in absolute fun...

We took a lot of pics which can only be uploaded once Vicky get's a comp with net connection...

However I apologise to Cyberzook...I had already left my house when you had p.m. ed me you number and could only see it when I returned home...

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
However I apologise to Cyberzook...I had already left my house when you had p.m. ed me you number and could only see it when I returned home...

I asked you bobby :p check the PM from MAC Store :p but noooo... u wont touch the MAC :lol:

anyway Missing the Pictures still !! when they gonna post ??

AtcuallY i Arrived well before 3.30 :lol:

Waited for u did see you and Vicky come, but before I could call u :p u (bobby) went to asnwer the Natures Call....

anyway Had fun... as I said, we should meet more often !!! :)

once again, waiting for the Pics

Last edited:
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Choto Cheeta said:
I asked you bobby :p check the PM from MAC Store :p but noooo... u wont touch the MAC :lol:

arey I just checked this thread just before leaving home to see the last moment updates...so stupid that I missed out on the last post...I'm really feeling bad for cyberzook...

AtcuallY i Arrived well before 3.30 :lol:

Waited for u did see you and Vicky come, but before I could call u :p u (bobby) went to asnwer the Natures Call....

arey I went to wash my face...;)

anyway Had fun... as I said, we should meet more often !!! :)

once again, waiting for the Pics

me too... had gr8 fun indeed...

Note:John sms ed me that he couldnt come because he was stuck in office...I called him back and said that's okay...he's always welcome the next time...

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
gauravakaasid said:
^^just walked in dude....almost on the verge of dropping off to sleep...will post tomorrow.....zzzzzzzzz.....

all sorted out....how was the confrontation buddy...maybe u wanna talk about it offline...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom