Official iOS devices thread

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung
Hi friends.

At first I welcome all who purchased iPhone3G in india.

I have also got one 16 GB model (white) from AirTel. Believe me, the interface is really addictive. Nothing can be compared to the marvelous interface of this phone.

I would like to discuss all issues regarding the phone in this thread.

And for god's sake, please don't post comparisons with other handsets like N96, HTC etc. I am bored discussing those. Also no debate in pricing of this set. After all, good things obviously comes with a price.

Hope to hear more from you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

gauravsuneja

macaddict
Re: iPhone3G owners discussion thread

wow yehhui na baat .i don't have iphone but i am apple fan mac mini and hacintosh owner

superczar

-n00b-

if you havent done so already, grab the following apps (free) frm the app store

Labyrinth LE
Shazam
Cubic
Remote
Shazam
PapiJump

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Thanks gaurav and superczar for the quick response.

I am downloading the apps.

This device indeed changed the way I used to browse net on mobiles.

Keep on posting guyz.

Also I have tried one free game : iPint... its really fun.

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Did not find the following two :

Labyrinth LE
Shazam

Here are some screenshots:

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

How can you not find them. You just enter the names in the search field and there they are. Unless… are you using the Indian version of the iTunes Store?

Here are the links to the apps:
Shazam (awesome, awesome app!)
Labyrinth LE

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Thanks Arayush for the help. I think i have some troubles using iTunes :)

I am using the indian store... so could not find Shazam. :(

Last edited:

Power UP

In the zone

Tanmay Satpathy , i think you should have bought the Black colored iphone.

iPhone 3Gs developing cracks or Original source :neutral:

dreams

Gracias Senor

Congrats on the purchase..I am using Opera and unfortunately not able to view your attachments Tanmay.

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

I am using Firefox, and the images works friends.

Dear Power Up... I have already made my homework on iPhone. Already visited the links before taking this decision. So as I mentioned in the first post, no talks on the pro-n-con of iPhone. This thread is only to discuss the post-purchase issues of iPhone.

@ superczar and aryayush, the Labyrinth LE is really addictive. It seems like a real board with a steel ball :D

Give me idea on other apps.

Power UP

In the zone

Dear Power Up... I have already made my homework on iPhone. Already visited the links before taking this decision. So as I mentioned in the first post, no talks on the pro-n-con of iPhone. This thread is only to discuss the post-purchase issues of iPhone.
Tanmay i think you have misunderstood me.
I was not saying that iPhone is bad, but if there is an option for u to swap for a black colored iphone then you should probably avail it.
After all one of the main features of iPhones is showing off, now you wouldn't want to show off an product with cracks on it in plain sight. But black should conceal most of them.

But if u love white color then its okay :):p

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Dear PowerUp, after close observation of the pics on the original post, i feel that those cracks can appear in two scenarios :

1. Either the person dropped the phone (believe me, the phone feels very solid). See the crack appeared in the corner and near the headphone jack.

2. Or, it must have been overheated (caused while using the phone for a long time with the charger connected)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

Well I would suggest that this thread should be considered like the Official Apple thread - a free for all brawl!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

After all one of the main features of iPhones is showing off, now you wouldn't want to show off an product with cracks on it in plain sight. But black should conceal most of them.
Just so you know, Apple will replace either the phone or the defective part if a crack develops within the first year of purchase. So he doesn’t need the black model just to hide the cracks. :)

Top Bottom