Official iOS devices thread

goobimama

 Macboy
Re: iPhone3G owners discussion thread

^^ But it is restricted within itself. I'm waiting for a systemwide copy paste system. I pray that it makes it in the 2.1 update.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom

Hey guys! I don't have an iPhone 3G but I have iPod touch. Try out the app Aurora Feint. It is totally awesome, how they make a puzzle game so interesting. And it's free.

gauravsuneja

macaddict

can anybody buy me iphone from usa .i am willing to shell 15k inr for that

did u try unlocking and jailbreaking it .can u tell what is the firmware version in new iphone 3g

wouldn't it had been nicer if we had to umm to transfer iphone themes or applications what we have downloaded from internet via bluetooth instead of data cable?

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy

No talk of jailbreaking. Already miserabled someone for it.

Btw, I'm using Ambiance these days. I love the rain sound, really soothing! Although from what I hear aSleep is supposed to be better.

Pat

Beyond Smart

can anybody buy me iphone from usa .i am willing to shell 15k inr for that

did u try unlocking and jailbreaking it .can u tell what is the firmware version in new iphone 3g

Stop acting desperate dude. iPhone 3G without contract is available for 26k INR in US. If you are talking about first-gen iPhone, then its not available for sale there.

My advice to you: Go and check the local market. You might get good offers for a used/new first-gen iPhone. Thats what I did ;)

Pat

Beyond Smart

^^ You should. Why not go and check it out for yourself ?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

My advice to you: Go and check the local market. You might get good offers for a used/new first-gen iPhone. Thats what I did ;)
So you finally bought it? For how much?

Pat

Beyond Smart

So you finally bought it? For how much?

Got it for 16k from a guy on TE forum. Its used, but the condition is pretty cool. Still dont have the phone in hand. I am in Germany, will be getting it next week :)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

Wow, that’s a steal! I would never sell mine for just that much.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

nice thread.. am not able to open the images... using firefox.. any problem with TD site

gauravsuneja

macaddict

the best deal i went to gaffar wud have been though i didn't buy it he was selling old not sold 1st hand iphone at 25650 rs and the one which was used which had scratches and dents even was sold for 16500 and other one with only scratches was for 18500inr

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Today I have tried another two free app...

FaceBook
Wikipanion

Both are really useful.

I really love the MagicPad app. At least it gives us some freedom from typing out repeated words. It also adds font/attribute/size change of the text. You can also send the notes to any email id directly from the application itself.

I have noticed that safari sometimes crashes without any apparent reason. Also have got a white screen... was forced to restart the phone.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

Safari crashes are indeed vexing. I expect Apple to get it right after a few tries, just like they did on Mac OS X.

goobimama

 Macboy

Now they aren't as frequent as they were back in 1.1.4 (and earlier I suppose). The 2.0.2 Safari is really stable IMO.

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Hey guys! I don't have an iPhone 3G but I have iPod touch. Try out the app Aurora Feint. It is totally awesome, how they make a puzzle game so interesting. And it's free.

I have tried Aurora Feint... awesome game. One of the nicest puzzle game i have ever played.

Now they aren't as frequent as they were back in 1.1.4 (and earlier I suppose). The 2.0.2 Safari is really stable IMO.

:) Experienced the crashes afterupgrading to 2.0.2. :)

May be an coincidence :)

Top Bottom