Official iOS devices thread

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Got my iPad mini today,as usual there is severe demand for 64GB wifi+cellular white.Thanks to my friend,got it for 41900 with bill,

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_1175.jpg *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_1193.jpg *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_1197.jpg

Mini is not so small,slighlty smaller than classic iPad...,feathery feel and touch only 312gms (lighter than most of 7" tabs),

Missing of Retina is obvious,sluggish compared to ipad3........,easy to carry is the greatest advantage!

Smart cover makes mini more ugly?! Now,ipad everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

My friend bought a iPhone 3gs recently, it was running iOS 4.x(jailbreaked), He updated to 6.0.1 using iTunes, but now he is not able to activate his phone (nor throught iTunes of WiFi)

Any suggestions ?

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
I'm planning to sell off my iTouch 1st Gen 8GB (in excellent condition/updated). What price should I be expecting?

Enjoy~!

Hey,
I am planning to buy an ipod touch 5th gen from a friend who purchased it from US.So since all touch products have 1 year international warranty,how do I avail the warranty in India ? Do I ask the seller to give me purchase bill receipt or the serial number on the ipod will suffice ?

Please reply soon !

vidhuz

Right off the assembly line
I have an pristine condition White iPhone 4S 32GB, Factory Unlocked (Purchased from Airtel in July 2012, with bill), Jailbroken on iOS 5.1.1
How much price I should be expecting?

Barpanda

Broken In
I have an pristine condition White iPhone 4S 32GB, Factory Unlocked (Purchased from Airtel in July 2012, with bill), Jailbroken on iOS 5.1.1
How much price I should be expecting?

I wouldn't settle for anything less than 40k if it truly is pristine... considering that it's unlocked, you might be able to get even more... Check this out for comparison:
Apple iPhone 4S 32GB Price in India on Jan 14, 2013 | iPhone 4S 32GB Review & Specfications | PriceDekho India

Hope this helps.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys the ipad3 which I had bought couple of months ago has a bad screen guard with lot of bubbles on it. Should I go for a new screen guard or leave it without a screen guard. Have been getting different opinions to either leave it as it is or to have a screen guard. It's just that sometimes my daughter may handle it roughly that makes me think I should go for Screen guard.

SunE

Professional Newbie
Hey everyone! I'm thinking of buying the iPad 4 real soon. This will be my first iDevice. Will be getting the 16GB WiFi only model. Any suggestions regarding the matter? Also please can any one give a good reason of which color to go for. I personally like both :p

Barpanda

Broken In
I have an iPhone 4S 32GB. I've only ever used about 10GBs on my 32 and I'm curious what the average user uses on their device. How much have you guys used?

setu4993

Journeyman
Hey everyone! I'm thinking of buying the iPad 4 real soon. This will be my first iDevice. Will be getting the 16GB WiFi only model. Any suggestions regarding the matter? Also please can any one give a good reason of which color to go for. I personally like both :p

For the iPad I'd get a black colour. The iPhone looks better in white.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ for 32K Any One Can Get Galaxy S3 Then Why go with iphone 4S Old !!!

Because the S3 is not an iPhone.

I have an iPhone 4S 32GB. I've only ever used about 10GBs on my 32 and I'm curious what the average user uses on their device. How much have you guys used?

I have an iPhone 5, 64GB. It has around 20GB free of the 57GB, post formatting and OS.

Top Bottom