Official iOS devices thread

tejjammy

Journeyman
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Guys which app are u all using to read PDF in iOS?

iBooks is quite good in itself, though it renders epub books in much better way. Do you want it to read novels and all or just for casual reading?

^thanx I will try that...

when it is released on iOS? :shock:

yesterday :)) one of the best game after street fighter 4 volt, needs multiplayer option to kick some a##!

*itunes.apple.com/us/app/soulcalibur/id481958471?mt=8

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER

guys i want to buy ipod touch 32 gb from grey market in Bangalore best grey market shop in Bangalore anyone can suggest it will be of great help
thanx in advance guys

guys i want to buy ipod touch 32 gb from grey market in Bangalore best grey market shop in Bangalore anyone can suggest it will be of great help
thanx in advance guys

I have no idea about Bangalore, but why not purchase online from ebay or letsbuy. Much better discount than the retailers.

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101

Hi Guys,

I bought iPod touch 4 32GB, white color, which came with iOS 5 installed. Now, in iTunes, I get a message that 5.0.1 is available. Now tell me guys, if I update 5.0 to 5.0.1, will my songs and apps get wiped off ? I want to update to 5.0.1, but this thought scares me. Because putting all the fav songs again, will be pain..
Oh, and by the way, I am just loving my iPod touch 32Gb :))

Thanks.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

if I update 5.0 to 5.0.1, will my songs and apps get wiped off ? I want to update to 5.0.1, but this thought scares me. Because putting all the fav songs again, will be pain..

Just take the backup of the ipod from itunes...& after u install iOS 5.0.1
itunes will ask to import from backup of not...:))

quad_core

Just take the backup of the ipod from itunes...& after u install iOS 5.0.1
itunes will ask to import from backup of not...:))

aah... how did I ask that question even :mrgreen: .. Thanks.. One more query. The volume is too low. I mean as compared to other MP3 players. I have Sony Walkman and i turn the volume to a max of 9 or 10 ( 30 is max, full volume ). But on Ipod Touch, I have to keep the volume to around 80-90% all the time .Didint like this .. Are you guys also facing same issue ? Any workaround for that? I use the same Creative EP630 IEMs on both the players

Zangetsu

One more query. The volume is too low. I mean as compared to other MP3 players. I have Sony Walkman and i turn the volume to a max of 9 or 10 ( 30 is max, full volume ). But on Ipod Touch, I have to keep the volume to around 80-90% all the time .Didint like this .. Are you guys also facing same issue ? Any workaround for that? I use the same Creative EP630 IEMs on both the players

:shock: what..I hear at 60~70% max & still feel its loud...I use SoundMagic PL21 :mrgreen:

quad_core

:shock: what..I hear at 60~70% max & still feel its loud...I use SoundMagic PL21 :mrgreen:

Really? Thats strange.... what do I do now? Is it an issue ? None of my friends own the ipod touch so that i can test it .

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

Thanks to "Absinthe version 0.3"

Untethered Jailbreak is just gr8 and must have for all iPhone 4/4S owners!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/sshot-231r.png

Few Tweaks are nice and free too!

Unfortunately,most of the previously purchased Cydia apps are either not compatible or require some fee for upgrading! VERY BAD!!!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_0270.png *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_0272.png

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_0271.png
Plz share more tweaks.....!

Last edited:

@dhan_shh how you add the name to the lockscreen? which apps ?

aah... how did I ask that question even :mrgreen: .. Thanks.. One more query. The volume is too low. I mean as compared to other MP3 players. I have Sony Walkman and i turn the volume to a max of 9 or 10 ( 30 is max, full volume ). But on Ipod Touch, I have to keep the volume to around 80-90% all the time .Didint like this .. Are you guys also facing same issue ? Any workaround for that? I use the same Creative EP630 IEMs on both the players

try purchasing custom IEM and you will realize the power of music :-D

sanithkk81

Broken In

I have got doubts regarding ipod touch.
1. Does ipod touch can be used for high end gaming?
2. Whether ipod has any media playback issues like 720p mkv movies?

Zangetsu

1. Does ipod touch can be used for high end gaming?

ranking in portable High-End gaming
1.Sony PSP
2.Apple iphone/ipod/ipad
3.Android phones

2. Whether ipod has any media playback issues like 720p mkv movies?
ipod doesn't support for mkv file format...I use AVplayer & its the best right now.still a little lag can be seen in 720p playback :cool:

ranking in portable High-End gaming
1.Sony PSP
2.Apple iphone/ipod/ipad
3.Android phones

ipod doesn't support for mkv file format...I use AVplayer & its the best right now.still a little lag can be seen in 720p playback :cool:

who told you it doesnt support mkv, and it lags with 720 playback? It doesnt and it plays mkv well. There are players like VLC, AV etc which players every format well without any hiccups!

Edit:

Regarding the gaming,
1. Sony PS3/Microsoft Xbox (true gaming experience)
2. Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod (awesome graphics, plenty of games available, cost less)
3. Android phones (graphics are not so good, plenty of games available, cost less)
4. PSP (Old titles which are boring, each game cost a lot of money)

Zangetsu

who told you it doesnt support mkv, and it lags with 720 playback? It doesnt and it plays mkv well. There are players like VLC, AV etc which players every format well without any hiccups!

by default it doesn't support mkv & we have to use alternative players like VLC...

I played mkv 720p movies..some ran smooth & some were lagging a bit....:cool:

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

Hi all,

I've addded 'MyTube' for downloading from youtube!!!! wow that's gr8!

Live Walz for iphone 4s from vWallpaper 2.0......Simply Superb!!!! (Video taken by NeoV )

Live Wallpaper iPhone 4S - YouTube

*www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=ULg3F1_CTDens&v=g3F1_CTDens

@Dreatica...it is slider pro

@zangetsu....cost of MM70i is Rs.5400!

Last edited:
Top Bottom