Official iOS devices thread

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

@nightmare......I think we can try "iSliderText" for re-naming lock slider for iP4!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

If I download that PDF viewer stanza will I be able to view PDF downloaded from dropbox?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Guys I found a awesome app called Guess my Age. It is simply brilliant. Hasn't even failed once to guess someones age. Outstanding.

Btw it seems my iPod battery runs out in 3 hours in wifi mode :mad:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Found an amazing app called Kingsoft Battery Doctor.
Link- Battery Doctor HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

I am sure it probably has helped enhance my battery life after using it. A few screenshots-

*dl.dropbox.com/u/30319048/Photo%2007-02-12%209%2048%2003%20PM.png

*dl.dropbox.com/u/30319048/Photo%2007-02-12%209%2042%2049%20PM.png

*dl.dropbox.com/u/30319048/Photo%2007-02-12%209%2043%2011%20PM.png

*dl.dropbox.com/u/30319048/Photo%2007-02-12%209%2047%2056%20PM.png

Sarath

iDota

I bought a white ipod before it was officially release in India. Now I find some queer language in it. Even after setting Eng, it goes to German (i guess) so I was thinking myabe jailbreaking will solve it.

Will it help?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

No, try with setting and still problem remains then restore with latest firmware

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Guys the GTA III game is only $0.99 on iTunes. Get it :D

exams in some days cant :( :wah:

Guys I found a awesome app called Guess my Age. It is simply brilliant. Hasn't even failed once to guess someones age. Outstanding.

Btw it seems my iPod battery runs out in 3 hours in wifi mode :mad:

If i use the wifi i drain out most of the battery withing an hour

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

@serpent16 it seems my battery life has actually improved after using the battery app on the previous page. Which gen iPod touch you got? I can do just about 2 hours on wifi with 75%-80% charge. So would definitely reccomend to give a try :wink:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

^ 4th gen non-jailbroken ;) BTW As far as i heard ..they say installing ios 5 on a ipod 3/4 gen slows down your ipod.Many people said after updating there ipod is become so slow,they use their old ipod *I dont know if its true*

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

I am using 4.2. I have a few friends that have iOS 5 on their iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4th gen. And as far I used it there wasn't any slowdown

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

It's a iPod touch 2nd Gen. 8 gb. No jailbreak as I felt a drastic decrease in performance after doing it.

GTX OC

Right off the assembly line

...few friends that have iOS 5 on their iPhone 3GS ... And as far I used it there wasn't any slowdown
Friend would be me btw :mrgreen: . There isn't a major slowdown but sometimes I find the settings menu get stuck for no reason and games take more time to load. Also I suddenly see my battery drain by 7% within 30 minutes even when I am not using it (happened to me around 3~4 times) .

Kvishal

In the zone

As far as I know Pandora Internet Radio has stopped its service outside the United States since last one year or so. So technically speaking Pandora should not work here in India, outside the U.S and I can second that as I also have a Android Device and it does not work on that. But my Brother just got a iPhone 4S from the U.S which has IMEI Number and Serial Number of being registered for the U.S market and now he is using it here, outside the U.S And he can very well listen to and use Pandora to its full glory !! How is this happening ? is it because it was bought in the U.S is that the reason it is working here ? is it because of the U.S IMEI and Serial Number that it is working here !!

Ofcourse You could maybe download it using a U.S Store Id in iTunes and it will get downloaded but it still should not work as when it would try to get connected to the Pandora Server it would be recognized a Indian I.P and Since Pandora do not have license of operating out of U.S they have blocked all Non-U.S IP's so how come the one on my brother's phone is working and it is not Jailbroken !!

Top Bottom