Official iOS devices thread

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Play death rally its really fun :), I play it for around 30 mins daily...Yes it was free when i bought it

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

^yes & without cydia your iphone/ipod is a plain vanilla device with no tweaking/enhance feature

Neo

Hi guys. I'm thinking of getting an iPhone 4S from the US. MY bro lives there. I saw on the apple's website that 4S 16 GB with Verizon or AT&T is for $199. That is about 10k Indian rupees.
So, if he brings that here in India, then I will get it for only 10k right?
Also, Is it legal?
And also, that I phone will be restricted to Verizon or whatever. Can it be jailbraken? Will the apple app store be accessible after the jailbreak?
:D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

@Royal_Tarun
You have misconcepted many things.
Can it be jailbraken?
Jailbreaking doesnt mean unlocking the phone. merely jailbreaking it wont make it accesible to use with Networks in India
There is no international warranty.
ALso dont buy a locked phone. There are many hassles to unlock it. A unlocked one costs there Rs.30k-Rs.35k.

Neo

Someone please help. :mad:
the thing is MY BUDGET IS 10K. Please suggest accordingly.
Hi guys. I'm thinking of getting an iPhone 4S from the US. MY bro lives there. I saw on the apple's website that 4S 16 GB with Verizon or AT&T is for $199. That is about 10k Indian rupees.
So, if he brings that here in India, then I will get it for only 10k right?
Also, Is it legal?
And also, that I phone will be restricted to Verizon or whatever. Can it be jailbraken? Will the apple app store be accessible after the jailbreak?
:D

shashank_re

In the zone

^^Oh Gawwwwddd!!! I'm fed up telling people that $199 is with contract!!! You have to be connected to their network for 2yrs and pay monthly bills!!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

hey
do any of you know what kind of service to expect at Reliance iStore, is it official, and safe to go to them for help on your device because the list of iStores Reliance iStore:– Ahmedabad | Bangalore | Chennai | Delhi | Hyderabad | Mumbai | Pune does not match the list of Apple Authorized Service Providers Apple - Apple Authorised Service Provider Locator - India
???

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Im a noob in this sorry,But if i jailbreak will i loose all my paid apps?and my songs?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

^ Ok..So i take my ipod go to JailbreakMe 3.0 is it safe?Because everyone say thats the easiest jailbreak no DFU mode etc

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Use redsnow and for DFU use ireb it will help you to put the device in DFU mode just follow the instruction.

Top Bottom