Official iOS devices thread

oval_man

Journeyman
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

For all iPhone/iPad/iPod lovers:

You have an app similar to "siri" - 'Voice Ask' - Just Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Link: App Store - Voice Ask

tejjammy

Journeyman

Anybody updated to iOS 5.0.1 from 4.xx and facing problems of restore?
I updated my iPod touch from 4.3.1 to 5.0.1 (both jailbroken). Before updating i had done backup. But after update and jailbreaking, i'm unable to restore from the latest backup. Any ideas what to do? The complete backup directetory is 20+GB and contains all files with random names. I need to restore badly otherwise all my data of 100+ apps will be lost :( Please suggest some workaround

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

@tejjamy
you cannot restore normally. There is a special way. Some blobs thing. Need to Google. Zangetsu will give you more information.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

I updated my iPod touch from 4.3.1 to 5.0.1 (both jailbroken). Before updating i had done backup. But after update and jailbreaking, i'm unable to restore from the latest backup. Any ideas what to do? The complete backup directetory is 20+GB and contains all files with random names. I need to restore badly otherwise all my data of 100+ apps will be lost :( Please suggest some workaround

well I did a fresh installation of iOS 5.

u can try another backup dates coz itunes save many backups of different dates.:|

tejjammy

Journeyman

@tejjamy
you cannot restore normally. There is a special way. Some blobs thing. Need to Google. Zangetsu will give you more information.

I'm not talking about downgrading. Just restoring normally from backup.

well I did a fresh installation of iOS 5.

u can try another backup dates coz itunes save many backups of different dates.:|

I had also done full update by using the Restore option from iTunes (not Update). Dunno what to do. It seems my last backup was on 26th june. I'm totally dead if nobody else has some other solution:sad:. I was thinking of going back to 4.3.x whichever is jailbreakable (obviously with saved blobs). Lets wait and see if anybody has some other solutions.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

No never faced this issue until your backup is not corrupted. There are two way in my knowledge first one sorry I don't remember and second by a software which extract the particular data for you. And if you scared about app backup so then easy buddy take it manually, just by copying.

tejjammy

Journeyman

No never faced this issue until your backup is not corrupted. There are two way in my knowledge first one sorry I don't remember and second by a software which extract the particular data for you. And if you scared about app backup so then easy buddy take it manually, just by copying.

I'm back to 4.3.3 and the backup worked perfectly fine. Dunno wat's the problem. I was scared of losing all the saved games and all :mrgreen: Maybe itunes is preventing the backup due to incompatibility issues.

Zangetsu

backup of 100+ apps.... :mrgreen:

I'm back to 4.3.3 and the backup worked perfectly fine. Dunno wat's the problem. I was scared of losing all the saved games and all :mrgreen: Maybe itunes is preventing the backup due to incompatibility issues.

yes it can happen :-|

Ayuclack

*qwich.in

For all iPhone/iPad/iPod lovers:

You have an app similar to "siri" - 'Voice Ask' - Just Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Link: App Store - Voice Ask

Voice Action is Much Better

Finally, the untether jailbreak for iOS 5.0.1 has been released,

check out :Dev-Team Blog - Untethered holidays

download:

Mac*sites.google.com/a/iphone-dev.com/files/home/redsn0w_mac_0.9.10b1.zip
Windows *sites.google.com/a/iphone-dev.com/files/home/redsn0w_win_0.9.10b1.zip

Already Posted 2 Days Back:razz::razz:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

backup of 100+ apps.... :mrgreen:

Yes, Why. It's looking like you both have same level problem:razz:. It doesn't matter you have to take a backup of 1 or 1000, Just remember:mrgreen:
Ctrl + C then Ctrl + V
even there is very easy way no need to backup never until you format your HD, I'm not talking about C: (windows one):cool:.

Zangetsu

Currently addicted to KungFu Warrior
I highly recommend this game to all iOS users....a must play
also multiPonkwhere 4players can play simultaneously

Ayuclack

*qwich.in

Any One Online On MC3 Add Me @ Gamecenter-Ayuclack @Gameloftlive -Ayuclack

tejjammy

Journeyman

My iOS 5 restore worked finally. I reverted back to 4.3.3 then restored with the so called corrupt restore. It worked fine. Used it for a day and then made a new backup.
iOS 5 was able to use this backup :-D
Jetpack Joyride is a good free game.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

Absolutely True!......Battery Life sucks in iP4S (5.01)

Lucky enough to get three major headsets specific for iPhone: 1)Apple in-ear headphones,2)Sennheiser MM70i & 3)Klipsch S4i

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_0160.jpg

Sennheiser MM70i is THE BEST among these,amazing sound quality with Bass enhancement.

Klipsch S4i is good,but the curved ear-plugs are not very snuggy enough.

Apple in-ear is good with nice quality of sound far better than the original box headset.

Zangetsu

soul calibur is coming for iOS..gr8 news
Soul Calibur coming to iOS devices

Top Bottom