Official iOS devices thread

abhidev

Human Spambot
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

the DC comics app on ios is awesome.....has lots of free comics :D

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

In iPod, iPad and Mac Book and Pro carries international warranty. So from wherever you guys purchase is doesn't matter, just check the warranty on site or your bill of purchase that's it.

rsk11584

Journeyman

my sister came from us and she is using iphone 4s and gave her old iphone 3g to me pls suggest me method to jailbreak and use airtel sim card in it im an androidite and new to iphone

oval_man

Journeyman

Gr8 News for Apple Fan BoyZ:

JB for iphone 4s & ipad2 using greenp0ison getting released todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems NO 64GB iphone for India! NOT available anywhere in India (ofcourse,available in Grey).

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent

Querry : Did find it in google but looking for more precise response. Will my iTouch (1G) support microphone for applications like skype or nimbuzz etc. Normally it doesn't detect a 3-pin jack for mic. Went through google where I realized there are ways to get it working with some tweaks and apps. Can anyone confirm me if its true, if yes how do I go about it and how safe it would be?

Thanks in Advance.

Enjoy~!

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

Back in Action........after a brief interruption!

With a Looooooooooooooooong wait....for 64GB ip4s,thanks to one of my friend who brought iphone 4s white 64gb from UK,

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/ip3-1.jpg *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/ip1.jpg

Happy to get my rhythm back!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/ip2.jpg
Syncing my old contents with my MacBook! Taking a long time again!

Get more details soon!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

wow congrats buddy, white jewel ohh where are my sun glasses:). I'm empty pocket right now purchase some hefty items.:(

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

Thank You nightmare,thetechfreak & zangetsu and all friends.......!

Price 53K (UK piece,no India warranty),that's OK!

First Impression:

Looks pretty fast (may be some imagination)

Probably,this is the first iPhone which is really a 'phone'....I mean it...voice clarity is excellent similar to Nokias & BBs,

Camera is just awesome,it needs to be...!

Siri occasionally works...! Useless at this stage!

So,it is almost similar to iPhone 4 with more storage(64GB) & slightly better cam! We have to wait for iPhone 5??????!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

So,it is almost similar to iPhone 4 with
more storage(64GB) & slightly better
cam! We have to wait for iPhone
5??????!!!!!!!!
I guess you will be buying that too :D send me the 4s then as it will be outdated :p
Lol :rofl:

Kvishal

In the zone

One thing that I noticed while sending SmS in the iPhone it does not have smiley option ? Does it not have a smiley option ?

And guys can you suggest some good car racing games which has some 3D like Graphics and are immersive same way if there are any Fighter Aircraft Combat simulation games that any of you can suggest, would love it !! :shock:

oval_man

Journeyman

Hi dhan-shh,congrats man,u got it for a good price yaar!

@Kvishal,iphone supports smileys in sms too,you need to install "Emoji Free" software and do change in settings!

Top Bottom