Official iOS devices thread

dreams

Gracias Senor
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Which is the best replacement for iTunes for syncing stuffs into iPhone. I am sick of iTunes has it unchecks all categories and rechecking it causes a wipe and resync everytime.

Cool PC Guy Ken

Extreme Poster

wenever i try to jailbreak my ipod touch, snowbreeze shows firmware is unrecognisable.
i installed ios 4 from the same and im using snowbreeze version 1.7 and am running win 7 ulti x64
need ur help
thanx

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

Oh! What a Gr8 Day today!!!!

Got my old SIM locked iphone 3GS JAILBROKEN & UNLOCKED at last,

Thanks to DevTeam & comex!

Saved my SHSH at last!

jailbreakme.com from iphone safari---->slide to jailbreak-----> cydia installed----> installed ultrasn0w 0.93---->unlocked iphone

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/Slide-to-Jailbreak.png *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/Cydia-Installed.png

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_0005-1.png

Now,all of us can enjoy jb/ul,I don't find any MMS problem?!

Last edited:

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

Yes it will work in iphone 3G,

Type 'jailbreakme.com' or jailbreakme.modyi.com' from your Safari browser in iphone,

Follow the screen instructions!.........That's it!

PraKs

Youngling

Dev team is rocking..

So no more installing softwares on PC... Just browse & break.

Anyways Apple has too much benefit. atleast people are taking their phones.

dreams

Gracias Senor

Yep, jailbreakme is awesome..I jb yesterday my iPhone 3gs successfully. But have some issues in cydia..most of the time it doesnt work. Think the problem is with my wifi.

cosmos

Broken In

Still haven't found any jailbreak for iPod Touch 3G tethered device. So im stuck with 3.1.3 :-(
I have lot of full version games installed on that version and upgrading to 4.0 will make me lose the jailbreak and the games :-(

Hope the devteam releases jailbreak for iPod touch soon

Cheers,
Cosmos

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone

Personally I despise Apple products. But I see many who have JB their phones. So this is for them: How to Install Flash on Your iPhone (The Easy Way) - NYTimes.com

webwizzy

Broken In

So do we have any iPhone 4 owners here?

Just curious as to how did you get it? Factory unlocked from ebay or shopyourworld, or the locked one from US?

Thanks

webwizzy

Broken In

Might giving me a hint on about how hard is it to bring the 199$ one from USA to India?

Say like a friend of mine from California is visiting India in the coming month, can he bring the 199$ phone along with him? At max, he can pay the early contract termination fee of 325$. But is that it??

I read somewhere that customs may charge, but in that case you can simply keep the phone in your pocket so that it looks personal.

That comes to 523$ which is way cheaper than here in India, and unlocking is no big deal today. wot say?

P.S.: I can neither quick reply, nor post a new thread. Both showing errors saying "Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters." Can somebody (who doesn't face this error) please create a separate thread for me for iPhone 4.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Why you want to create separate thread for iphone 4 ? You can ask any query here.

webwizzy

Broken In

Why you want to create separate thread for iphone 4 ? You can ask any query here.

Coz I have a question, and I want it to be discussed. This thread has gone big, and my tiny post would probably go unnoticed.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

plz try to ask your question here if someone is not able answer your query then i will create a thread.plz don't mind.

Top Bottom