Official iOS devices thread

Cool PC Guy Ken

Extreme Poster
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

thanx Bond

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

also, how much is it available for

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

also, can I JB iOS 4?
If yes, then how

1) backup ipod setttings and data
2) use utilities like redn0w or pwnage tools to jailbreak. iOS 4.0 Jailbreak Redsn0w 0.9.5 for Windows and Mac | Redmond Pie
3) test completely before using the JBed ipod touch.

Cool PC Guy Ken

Extreme Poster

thanx
will post about it after JBing

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

thanx
will post about it after JBing

dreams

Gracias Senor

Not all iDevices running iOS4 can be JBed. And if you upgrade to iOS 4.0.1, then no JB available till date.

Before JBing, check its bootrom version.

Cool PC Guy Ken

Extreme Poster

i am not being able to register my ipod due to my yuva card.....
is there any other way out... plz reply immediately

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

y agot it there's an option called register later
sorry missed it

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

i am not being able to register my ipod due to my yuva card.....
is there any other way out... plz reply immediately

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

y agot it there's an option called register later
sorry missed it

*support.apple.com/kb/ht2534

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

my phone got messed up with water :( given the phone for repairing hope it gets fixed :(

vulpine

Broken In

@Cool PC Guy Ken
Y only sennheiser ? They r gud but they r seriously overpriced and at 1500 U only get average pair of earphones.
Look at soundmagic pl30 which I ve been reading good reviews these days. And they r gr8 value 4 money too. Im interestrd in em too.
Il wait till my ep635s cmpltely giv up or till I gain some good amount of M vitamins.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

y u not go for Philips instead of soundmagic.Soundmagic come with lot of accessories but believe me sound quality is not good as compare to philips but if u like treble so soundmagic is good.

Cool PC Guy Ken

Extreme Poster

the soundmagic doesnt luk gr8..........also, i can get from us as my friend has gone there...ne 1 didnt reply to my post that my ipod is not discovered as found new hardware in windows 7 ultimate and also ipod wizard 1.3 cannot also discover it...plz help

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

the soundmagic doesnt luk gr8..........also, i can get from us as my friend has gone there...ne 1 didnt reply to my post that my ipod is not discovered as found new hardware in windows 7 ultimate and also ipod wizard 1.3 cannot also discover it...plz help

SoundmAgic earphones first look great but they sound really good. I felt the same about build quality when I first bought them. The reason is that they are not shiny and look dull. After using then fir more than a month, I can way that my next earphones would be soundmagic only.

Cool PC Guy Ken

Extreme Poster

ok................
im getting a pl30......but from which site should i get them because they are not available in imy city.....plz suggest the cheapest option and also reliable
thanx