*img266.imageshack.us/img266/4203/dsc02415medium.jpg
*img200.imageshack.us/img200/1223/dsc02416medium.jpg
*img185.imageshack.us/img185/1668/dsc02417medium.jpg

31k total cost

awesome purchase. congrats.

techno0065

Broken In
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

hi guys.i am going to buy a used iphone 3g black 8gb from a local shop which deals in sale of used iphones.the dealer is giving me for rs16000 and it is in godd condition as far as i have seen.is this price right for this model and is there any way i can verify that for how much it has been used and its authenticity. i am getting original charger and headphones.usb wire along with it.plz help

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

hi guys.i am going to buy a used iphone 3g black 8gb from a local shop which deals in sale of used iphones.the dealer is giving me for rs16000 and it is in godd condition as far as i have seen.is this price right for this model and is there any way i can verify that for how much it has been used and its authenticity. i am getting original charger and headphones.usb wire along with it.plz help

Noooooooooooooo.

iPhone 3G is not going to get multitasking feature of iphone OS 4 due to it's comparatively weak processing power. you better wait and get iphone 3GS.

techno0065

Broken In

oh really??some say it is possible...if not i will buy a 3gs then...when is os 4 coming out??

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

@desiibond
We can do multitasking by installing App right ?

iphone 3GS should be around 27k for used one. you can do multitasking on iphone 3G using an app but from what I know, the iphone 3G h/w is not powerful enough and that is the reason why Apple left out iphone 3G.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!

^ also the battery drain is quicker in iphone 3g while multitasking

techno0065

Broken In

hey ia m gettin a 16 gb iphone 3gs black for rs20500 in good condition...is it a good deal??
should i go for it??

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

3G is good for multitasking..

And yea recently I OC CPU of 3G to 550 MHZ :) doing pretty well though

*www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?p=135477

please do this at your own risk :) results are pretty amazing though :)

tarundham

Banned

hey i have heard a lot about ipod touch and i finally asked my bro to get me one form canada is it good????? and its 8gb can u plz tell me how to run paid apps for free???

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

seriously iPhone 4 is damn feature rich compared to every iPhone... I am saving up for it :)

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

Hopefully,atleast this Sep'10,we should have iPhone4,

Vodafone to bring iPhone 4 to India ?

source: *www.ciol.com/News/News/News-Reports/Vodafone-to-bring-iPhone-4-to-India/137383/0/

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

My carrier displaying message for registration

*interest.orange.co.uk/default.aspx

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

IMO Iphone 4 in india would cost somewhere between 36 - 40 k for the 32 GB model. The 16 GB one may cost 30-35 K approx. Vodafone and Airtel seems to maintain the price in this range for 3G and 3GS too :)

Top Bottom