Official iOS devices thread

dreams

Gracias Senor
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Yes..iOS4 rocks..like the multitasking, folders and iBooks. I am loving it. Pretty bad the zoom on cam is not upto the mark. but atleast a zoom is avail.

I am not gonna jb, will wait for some more days to do it. Also read, jb is avail for 3gs.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

guys i sold my 3GS,tomorrow i am going to apple store to grap another apple.But i don't think so its available in store because in their site showing ship on 14 July,other carrier are holding the phone with contract.Today i read signal issue and call dropping.I think if this issue is major so apple will recall all the phones.

Last edited:

dreams

Gracias Senor

The signal issue and call dropping is basically due to the antenna located on the sides of the iPhone 4.

When contacted Apple, they had asked to hold the iPhone properly or use a case to avoid direct contact to your flesh. Shockingly, this was replied by Jobs himself.

If this is the case, I do not think they would re-call. Unless and otherwise all iPhones are returned or usage is boycotted.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

The signal issue and call dropping is basically due to the antenna located on the sides of the iPhone 4.

When contacted Apple, they had asked to hold the iPhone properly or use a case to avoid direct contact to your flesh. Shockingly, this was replied by Jobs himself.

If this is the case, I do not think they would re-call. Unless and otherwise all iPhones are returned or usage is boycotted.

define 'hold properly' and here is a reply from a dude on 'hold properly' : AddThis utility frame

it's a knockout slap on face :)

Apple rushed the product and now when the issue came out, they are pointing finger at end-users. nice, very nice.

anyways, I seriously doubt if this would dent any sales. those phones will be bought and those plastic cases will also be bought for ridiculously high prices. End result is that Apple and it's partners make merry with cash inflows. End of story :)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

guys purchase iphone 4.pics later when reach my room huuree.F**king 50 people in line.

dreams

Gracias Senor

Congrtz nightmare..awaiting snappies..any dropped calls til now ;)

A few months back folks at Apple were saying that there is no correct way to hold the iPad. "The product adjusts according to you, you don't have to adjust according to the product". Now they say that customers don't know how to handle the iPhone. Either they are confused or they just don't give a damn about the customers anymore. They've sold their stuff for the year and they're done. We'll see a fancy 'Apple has the best customer care' slide in the January event and people(especially fanboys) will forget about all this. That's how it works at Apple. I, being a fanboy will still buy iPhone 4. :)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Thanks guys,Actually didn't activate the phone right now due to micro sim and no time.here are few pics.

*img710.imageshack.us/img710/6710/img1818y.th.jpg*img202.imageshack.us/img202/411/img1812st.th.jpg*img15.imageshack.us/img15/6938/img1820by.th.jpg*img697.imageshack.us/img697/2502/img1821e.th.jpg*img697.imageshack.us/img697/4679/img1819r.th.jpg*img85.imageshack.us/img85/7687/img1815b.th.jpg
*img713.imageshack.us/img713/55/img1816c.th.jpg*img580.imageshack.us/img580/3098/img1814f.th.jpg

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Thanks guys,But their signal issue i checked that and phone is really fast you see and feel it as usual without JB it like death.

PraKs

Youngling

Apple is pushing a patch on OS4 which will resolve this signal issue :)

dreams

Gracias Senor

^^thts cool..any source??

cos, its a design issue and not a software problem. Its mainly due to the antennas placed on the side metal strips where we hold the phone.

PraKs

Youngling

If Jobs says that iPhone users are holding phone in wrong way, everyone believes it :)

Well it seems a OS issue not on side antenna issue. Many phones including 5800 has side antenna with even GPS on side. Still it works fine.

AppleInsider | Death Grip hysteria may end Monday with iOS 4.01

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

OMG!

iPhone 4 is available in Chennai Grey market,

Factory Unlocked pieces,..............After hearing the price,I almost fainted!....Rs.77,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom