Official iOS devices thread

It is so frustrating that, there is no Apple Store in india. I am talking about Apple Store not dealer. If Apple opens a store, the price of Apple devices will go down

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
My iPhone 4 is not able to call Toll Free numbers, Call fails. Talked to Vodafone CC , they say its a handset issue. Have anyone faced such issue yet?

Fails as in? Get engaged tone? I doubt this is a handset issue. Try using your SIM on a separate phone and see if the problem persists.

Displays "Call Failed", this happens on every "Toll Free" number ... while my mum's Vf no has no issue as this , her phone is a basic feature phone..

The problem is resolved. Dial Assist under Settings was turned On that's why no Toll Free numbers were connecting. When my phone was damaged I went & got it replaced thru service centre where I also mentioned this but they were not able to identify & correct it coz 99 times out of 100 it wont connect. The 1 time it connects is at the damn service centre ,
Now it connects 100 times out of 100

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
how do you forward an sms in iOS 8?
searches are showing for another device... wanna know just regular fwd to a number

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
@Anrion,

Long press the desired SMS,you'll get options like copy,speak and more,when you click more you'll get option of delete on left bottom and forward option on right bottom.Click right bottom and type the name or number you want to forward!

Enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

how do u make clock beep/ring every hr ??? just like in casio digital watches have ...

You can try this: *itunes.apple.com/us/app/chimeoclock/id497262531?mt=8

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
What app did you guys install with which he is using you? Just disabling location access from the privacy menu should do the trick/

ajayritik

Technomancer
Whenever we try to install some app from iStore I get some page which asks me to give me CC details for some confirmation and also indicates it will just take the details.
Why do these guys need my CC details when they don't intend to charge anything for that.
What kind of confirmation is this?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Whenever we try to install some app from iStore I get some page which asks me to give me CC details for some confirmation and also indicates it will just take the details.
Why do these guys need my CC details when they don't intend to charge anything for that.
What kind of confirmation is this?

I maybe wrong but some applications now have in-app purchases. Hence giving a card is required.

Top Bottom