Official iOS devices thread

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Back to pavilion!

Got my iP6,gold 128gb on 25th Sept'14!

As usual,brilliant display...blah...blah...!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/2014-09-25231015.jpg *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/2014-09-25231035.jpg

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/2014-09-25231117.jpg

Apple is just awesome!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
[MENTION=8151]dhan_shh[/MENTION]

Congrats my fellow old member and friend. As I remember you always blast first in this thread

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=8151]dhan_shh[/MENTION] congrats bro. Just in case if anyone think why the box is plain and no version number written like me?
*discussions.apple.com/thread/6545699

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
ThanQ Nightmare & other friends!

@amjarh,we see lot of YouTube videos from 19th for unboxing.So it a is known fact!

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
My iPhone 4 is not able to call Toll Free numbers, Call fails. Talked to Vodafone CC , they say its a handset issue. Have anyone faced such issue yet?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Fails as in? Get engaged tone? I doubt this is a handset issue. Try using your SIM on a separate phone and see if the problem persists.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Fails as in? Get engaged tone? I doubt this is a handset issue. Try using your SIM on a separate phone and see if the problem persists.

Displays "Call Failed", this happens on every "Toll Free" number ... while my mum's Vf no has no issue as this , her phone is a basic feature phone..

D

Deleted member 118788

Okay. But does it actually bend like people say?

Hardly 300 pieces were bent out of the Millions of Phones sold and most of them had user's mistake. It is all made up. I carry my phone in tight jeans and there is no issue. Nothing to worry.

Top Bottom