Official iOS devices thread

ashs1

Padawan
Hey guys..

I just needed some help with my iphone4.
I bought it in japan & its locked to softbank network.
But, now i've been transferred to india again & apparently the local sim cards won't work with the iphone4.

Is there any way i can use my local sim to work with my iphone4 ??

Thanks for the help.:)

P.S. : i am a bit n00b on these things, so please try to explain in simple english. :)

hars1988

Broken In
hi sorry for noob q? will this in ear headphones work with iphone 4s

Apple (India) - iPod - In-Ear Headphones

thanks in advance

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
anybody played Batman:Arkham City Lockdown on iOS..
playing it right now and its excellent..wonder how good it will look on iPad :mrgreen:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
New iPod Touch released:

Apple announces new $229 16GB iPod touch: 4-inch Retina display, no rear-facing camera (update) | The Verge

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
gsmarena_002.jpg

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I'll recommend you the iPad Smart cover.

I was thinking about buying this one too...
Black Original Apple Ipad Mini Maganetic Smart Cover Case Wake And Sleep Feature | eBay

You are from Guwahati, right??? Any idea what the octroi charges are gonna be if I buy it from the eBay link... Or, any other store you know of where I can buy from, both locally (in Guwahati) or online...:)
P.S.: Does that product seem like the original one to you???

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^
Yes I'm in Guwahati. Unfortunately I'm not sure of the Octroi charges that you might need to pay. When I purchase from Flipkart I don't pay any such charge. Can't say the same about eBay though.

You can ask in the Datamation shop, at GS Road for the cover(Google out their phone numbers if you want)
I think they should have the smart cover at their shop.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
^^
Yes I'm in Guwahati. Unfortunately I'm not sure of the Octroi charges that you might need to pay. When I purchase from Flipkart I don't pay any such charge. Can't say the same about eBay though.

You can ask in the Datamation shop, at GS Road for the cover(Google out their phone numbers if you want)
I think they should have the smart cover at their shop.

Thanks for the reply... Unfortunately they don't have it in Datamation... Anyway, will buy online!!! :)
P.S.: The one in the ebay link is not the original Apple one... :evil: No wonder it's cheap!!!

Top Bottom