Official iOS devices thread

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Re: iPhone3G owners discussion thread

@chintan

Unfortunately no. Get it serviced at an authorised service centre. Nothing much you can do.

amjath

Human Spambot
Contact Apple India here Apple (India) - How to Contact Us

They simply can‘t say “no“

my friend had a chocolate bought from UK and iphone 4s in his pocket. The chocolate melted and some kind of oilish covered between the screen and the glass. the apple service center person said it can be repaied/replaced but have to pay since it has no warranty here.
I think he needs to check with with some other dealer if any

chintan786

In the zone
Contact Apple India here Apple (India) - How to Contact Us

They simply can‘t say “no“

Thanks ,

I just called at Apple Banglore and they gave me service center details in delhi.

I called at INVENT TECH. and briefed him about the problem I am facing, He told me tht iphone is not repaired it is replaced only. Total damages would be Rs.12k only.

Interesting thing is apple have 9 service center in and around delhi to tell this to their cust + mer(s).

REgards,
Chintan

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@chintan786 glad to hear the problem is fixed. I told you they simply can't say "no" :wink:

12K for a new phone as a replacement for your current phone is really a win-win situation for you :)

chintan786

In the zone
@chintan786 glad to hear the problem is fixed. I told you they simply can't say "no" :wink:

12K for a new phone as a replacement for your current phone is really a win-win situation for you :)

I am not going with this offer, the phone is available in mkt for 26K, and they want me to pay 12k for a "glitch" they can correct if they want. ifixit is charging 100 USD for new speaker and Rs. 400 for iphone screw drivers kit.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Re: iPhone3G owners discussion thread

Hello Friends,

I have Iphone 4 and yesterday accidently tea spilled all over it. I cleaned it properly and it working properly also but only problem occured is its speaker become very dim. Although taling on phone is smooth but ring tone is now very weak. Any solutions plz.

Following measures i have already taken:
1. Passed hot air around it.
2. putted in rice for like 4 -5 hrs.
3. talked to I store in GK in delhi and they told me apple don't repair.

regards,
chintan

So you just want to replace your phone speaker ? I have apple service center in my city but also have another shop who do the job. Let me know if you are interested.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Here The Repo Link maxkatzmann's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com

Also Look For JellyClock On ModMyI
*i.imgur.com/eN7rL1L.png

*i.imgur.com/huqMYpZ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/YiCKknS.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom