Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 thread !

Which Team do you think will win the world cup ?

• India

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stuge

Youngling
*3.bp.blogspot.com/_rpf83AZ_NXs/TKNwZ96m54I/AAAAAAAAAaA/q6DbeuxNdQs/s1600/6-cricket_world_cup_fixtures.gif

*www.niharsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/World-CUP-2011-Mascot.jpg

Schedule

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5211/5420774209_c0d600d0f9_b.jpg

ICC World Cup 2011 Schedule | International Cricket Fixtures | Cricket Schedule | Cricbuzz.com​

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks for creating the thread.
I voted for nobody as I will like to see India win the WC for Sachin(he deserved to be in a WC champion squad for gods sake) but at the same time I won't like to see India win for the captain. Yea, I know I sound like a traitor but I said what had in my mind.

azzu

AJJU
I would Love to See India winni'ng WC and Sachin Lifting the Trophy ,
i also Feel SA and ENG have Strong Chance ..

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
I think Australia will win the world cup this time. They are in good form right now as they have defeated England 6-1 in the recently concluded ODI series.:cool:

Last edited:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
well my heart says India, but there are more deserving teams also. Anyways I am keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle. India should win WC this time.

I am surprised to see, someone voted for Pakistan also? Is this poll open to public too, I mean non-members?

Edit: Nope, it is not.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
IronCruz: You make me speechless...how would India losing World Cup increase football support? It is not like that we have been winning WC all these years which helped increase cricket-popularity in India!!! People will watch Cricket even if team India wins or loses. You made an illogical point

R2K

In the Zone
it looks like PPl are not really excited abt ICC world cup as they were excited abt the FIFA world cup last year .....Atleast not in Kerala

And I think India will win the cup but the whole country was hoping this for last 2 worldcups and u saw what happened with them....

Last edited:

R2K

In the Zone
When will Ppl of India start supporting other games like football and hockey?
I really started hating this stupid cricket with the start of IPL...

Top Bottom