Official Digit CTC VI discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaare you ready?

• Yaaaaaas!

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • So much hype.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • What are the prizes?

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No. (Just putting this here so I know whom to hate...)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Have added clues on the places where many people are getting stuck at in the first page also, but here they are

comic thingy - watchmen. The comics is watchmen.
lollipop - its a geeky movie, a scene where the protagonist is asked a password to enter a night clib. google reverse image search, and then put password in the box.
colour boxes - the grid is a series, like word of the year, person of the year, game of the year...
weird characters - 1337sp33|<
Good decryption tools to use : quipquip and dcode

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Okay two people have completed the ctc and finished the forms as well, so they are officially going up in the leaderboards

at least 4 more have reached the final answer, but not filled in the form yet...

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Leaderboards have been updated

5 people have completed so far
congrats!

please give feedback, how was the experience, and do you want the next leg to be tougher or easier, and what kind of puzzles, questions do you want?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

congrats!

please give feedback, how was the experience, and do you want the next leg to be tougher or easier, and what kind of puzzles, questions do you want?
Though this leg was not easy to say at the least, please don't make the next leg easier.

ddash123

Broken In

congrats!

It was a awesome experience.... Keeping it as it were will be good...

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
well, the procedure is you reach the end and fill out a form
saw in back end, that few people had reached the final answer in leg1, but had not filled the form
now the forms have been filled, and those are being added to the leaderboards
hope that clears it up

braingamer

Broken In
well, the procedure is you reach the end and fill out a form
saw in back end, that few people had reached the final answer in leg1, but had not filled the form
now the forms have been filled, and those are being added to the leaderboards
hope that clears it up
any help for those who have not cleared

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yup, just ask here, im sure people would be happy to provide additional clues for questions you are stuck at
still, everyone has a chance, only six people have completed leg 1
there are 3 more legs

Astra

The Shadow
Need help with the white image, tried editing but no clue , Soo... Any clue?

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
which image editor are you using?
there are many ways to solve the problem actually, even one press action with one of the tools, with the right settings

Astra

The Shadow
which image editor are you using?
there are many ways to solve the problem actually, even one press action with one of the tools, with the right settings
I using a phone, so I downloaded this
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iudesk.android.photo.editor

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Oh... some of the more advanced tools should work, but dunno about this particular software
even simpler tools, something like a paint application should be good too
the next clue is hidden in the image, and you need to use some manipulation to extract it... there are multiple ways to do it

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Links for magazine leg here is pointless as you will need the magazine to play it.

ALL CLUES need the June Anniversary mag/fast track/dmystify, so no answers to be found online at all.

Rdksuper

Broken In
I just wanted to ask if I have not completed leg 1 still stuck at one of those colour question s so let's say something magic happens !!! and I complete leg 2 so will I get anything provided I am fast ? And is the magzine leg completely different ? And yes can their be any legs for those who are students and cannot devote day and night to CTC (lack of time makes me quite doing this!!)

SaiCyo

Broken In
And yes can their be any legs for those who are students and cannot devote day and night to CTC (lack of time makes me quite doing this!!)
I would too like it if something can be done for students like me. The vacations are ending soon and that'd create serious time constraints

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I just wanted to ask if I have not completed leg 1 still stuck at one of those colour question s so let's say something magic happens !!! and I complete leg 2 so will I get anything provided I am fast ? And is the magzine leg completely different ? And yes can their be any legs for those who are students and cannot devote day and night to CTC (lack of time makes me quite doing this!!)

There is still time. You have to finish leg 1, as the ranks across all four legs will be considered for final prize.

I would too like it if something can be done for students like me. The vacations are ending soon and that'd create serious time constraints

you do not have to finish it quickly, there is a lucky draw for those who are unable to dedicate the time required to be the ones to finish it the fastest
the magazine leg is anyway a lucky draw
the multiple legs was an effort to make sure people pace themselves out actually, but this may actually be counterproductive

thanks for the feedback, and will think of organising more such competitions in different ways

The leaderboards have been updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom