Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhyudaya

Broken In
top 25 will get the antivirus subscription, name (n pic?) in digit and if they'r lucky enuf they'll get the t shirts....they'r gettin the prize anyways! :p

and raaabo btw, the t shirt would'v been a better prize for top 25 na? :( atleast we get to show it off! and one more thing, can the winners get a certificate from digit? to add it up in the resume or something? ;)

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
Ok I will announce the top 100 when 100 people finish. All of those 100 will get prizes, and I will ignore improperly formatted emails to arrive at the top 100, but the email must have been sent to the proper email address. Lucky draws will be conducted for all participants who have played the game.

Also, the last leg was long and tough lol, you guys are just super impatient and ask for clues and hints all the time, if there were no hints you would have taken at least 2 days to finish.

I think you were quite generous in giving clues.. even i was surprised when i saw many ppl have finished before i started checkpoint 4 on monday.

pratyush997

Inactive
Ok I will announce the top 100 when 100 people finish. All of those 100 will get prizes, and I will ignore improperly formatted emails to arrive at the top 100, but the email must have been sent to the proper email address. Lucky draws will be conducted for all participants who have played the game.

Also, the last leg was long and tough lol, you guys are just super impatient and ask for clues and hints all the time, if there were no hints you would have taken at least 2 days to finish.
True story But do you think the last clues was easy?

Abhyudaya

Broken In
yeah.....actually the patterns were weird....the last one was tricky though but once you knew you had to find what then there was no stoping i guess.....last one was awesome.....and i guess all 25 and the ones after them as well proved quite well that we're all geniuses!! :D

sygeek

Technomancer
I will ignore improperly formatted emails to arrive at the top 100, but the email must have been sent to the proper email address.
So, am I qualified now? If you missed my previous post and all my 3 emails, I'm Salman. I don't know how the format matters when I already cracked the code. I need your clarification on this.

yash7dares

Find me on a linux game..
Completed ctc 4 At last thnx to xxxnikxxx, codypunk, raabo n mukul rockstar....... I never thought i would complete it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom