Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornsleepy

Right off the assembly line
Thought I got the answer for the jabberwocky clue as well as the alpha and omega riddle. But it doesn't seem to be correct :( And btw does anyone know how to crack the second zip file? Can you tell me how to use dictionary attack or brute force to crack passwords? Thanks in advance.

ronakonly

Right off the assembly line
Thought I got the answer for the jabberwocky clue as well as the alpha and omega riddle. But it doesn't seem to be correct :( And btw does anyone know how to crack the second zip file? Can you tell me how to use dictionary attack or brute force to crack passwords? Thanks in advance.

check ur pm

psman

Broken In
still wanted to know the ans. to that jabbawockey poem...thingy.....was that just like that to waste our time until we stumble upon the 2nd file or there is an ans to it.....

Someone tell me how to crack the second zip

use a dictionary attack using any rar password cracker...

first download a rar password cracker and install it....and use a dictionary attack(faster than brute force) to crack the password....if u dont know about dictionary attack then its a way of cracking passwords by taking reference from a text file containing the most common words used in english...

higher addiction help plzzzz

read digit diary of this month!!!

Paras Lehana

Journeyman
hello hello bhai log mujhe CK1 se aage badne main sahaita karo please.

Hello bhai....bahut acha hoga agar aap batade ki mai kaise apki kis savaal mei madad kar sakta hu...

Hello...brada..It'd be better if you specify a particular question or its part for which you need help!!

:D

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
hey paras its the "if u had only 8 keys to type this...." you know the drill thing . if it is a musical instrument then what should i look for to answer?

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
From this discussion it's clear that all of the people who reached checkpoint 3 have done so by skipping steps, and believe me, it will kill you in the last round - I'm pretty sadistic that way, and the last round hasn't been made yet... <insert evil laugh here>

The wise ones will heed staticsid's warning if they want to be crowned overall ctc champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom