Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratyush997

Inactive
Re: Official AT&T Pantech Burst Thread

Why is it taking so much time for you? I ordered it after reading your buying advice thread and I got it today!! :D
I think they reduces shipping charge by 200 and increased the shipping time by 2 weeks !
Not ****ing Happy :-x

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited

I think they reduces shipping charge by 200 and increased the shipping time by 2 weeks !

They need serious methodical procedure for delivering products as claimed. As of now, the US warehouse is still awaiting shipment of my Panty Bust from ebay. Are you serious ?? Even after 15 days , it didn't reach warehouse u gotta be kiddin' me. :aaargh:

Is there any chance we can cancel our order ? If they don't have it shipped to me within March 15th, I'll definitely call them every now and then to know current status. If they're persistent, will force them to Cancel and Refund my hard earned f***ing money. :hammer:

pratyush997

Inactive

They need serious methodical procedure for delivering products as claimed. As of now, the US warehouse is still awaiting shipment of my Panty Bust from ebay. Are you serious ?? Even after 15 days , it didn't reach warehouse u gotta be kiddin' me. :aaargh:

Is there any chance we can cancel our order ? If they don't have it shipped to me within March 15th, I'll definitely call them every now and then to know current status. If they're persistent, will force them to Cancel and Refund my hard earned f***ing money. :hammer:
When did you ordered?

tkin

Back to school!!

I understand your pain, should have gone for ebay, they have strict deadlines(15+7 days).

dharmil007

Journeyman
@ pratyush997
Hey i just had a talk wid them, they said my fone is already in thier mumbai warehouse.
So they will be shipping that thing to me on Monday & i will receive it by tuesday :) :)

U also just call them & ask them 'bout ur fone too

pratyush997

Inactive
^ asked them!
They got no f*cking idea about it and telling that they will forward my request to their tracking department :-x

tkin

Back to school!!
^ asked them!
They got no f*cking idea about it and telling that they will forward my request to their tracking department :-x
One of the many reasons I stay from sites like these, shopnship lost my Portapro package, took 1 month to refund, this after almost 1.5 months waiting :|

dharmil007

Journeyman
^
oh crap
thats ****ing **** :( :( :( :(

My uncle is also getting angry 'coz i told him he would be receiving it on or before 28 feb
& now it would be around 5 march

tkin

Back to school!!
^
oh crap
thats ****ing **** :( :( :( :(

My uncle is also getting angry 'coz i told him he would be receiving it on or before 28 feb
& now it would be around 5 march
Never, ever buy stuff from abroad for others with their own money, if there's any issues you'll get the blame.

pratyush997

Inactive

One of the many reasons I stay from sites like these, shopnship lost my Portapro package, took 1 month to refund, this after almost 1.5 months waiting :|
I should have Ebay'ed it :(

Well this
Ronie: Sir, we might be receiving your product in our Mumbai ware house by Monday
You: How many days more? :|
Ronie: If it is received by Monday ,,,,, you will be receiving it maximum by thursday or Friday

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

I was having a lot of trouble rooting the Burst on my Windows 8 machine. Thankfully, I have a spare Windows 7 laptop. Now I'm rooted. :D

==

Okay, one problem. I'm unable to save APNs. I create a new one, press 'Save' and inothing happens. The APNs list still remains blank!! :shock:

Hmm... strange. I'm on Vodafone and when I try to set MNC = 20 and save it, it doesn't work. Goes blank. Tried it with 27 and it gets saved!! Weird...

===

Ah, brilliant. My fault for not checking the country. I didn't need to set MNC = 20. Duh. It works now. :D

pratyush997

Inactive

^ Enjoy!

--- Edit----
@furious
Add this vid to OP and add some links too
*www.gsmarena.com/pantech_burst-4429.php
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1765846
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2075557
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1487576
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1818618
*forum.gizmolord.com/android-modding/pantech-burst-quick-guides/
*www.devsnest.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=6
*plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110460770472897379607
As it's Official Thread, it should look like that ;)
If you need help (for Screwing this ^^ material in OP, I can help :D | Just in case :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom