NZXT gaurdian 921RB or Lexa S or something else.

Mr. Officer

Rookie
^^I was just plain curious as to what will be your final choice, that's all.

BTW, I got my Corsair 400R today [haven't had the chance of opening it though] from flipkart in 04 days from purchase...flipkart has yet again exceeded my expectations, very happy :)

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
My A70f! Front panel mesh is rusted. Tempest (non evo) front rusted. Someone's antec 300 is also rusted. Elite series are the first to rust within 6 months but that's quality issue.

Anti rust coating only prevents upto a certain level, but those steel mesh eventually rusts, especially if you're in the city and the climate is humid. That's inevitable.

CM 690II Advance and 400R, can't go wrong with either- but Advance has a GPU card support and e-SATA dock on the top.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ Nope. Only con I can think of for such cases that such cases designed to taked anything more than 10.5" should come with a GPU slot support. Other than that, there's nothing much. There's little or no way of bringing anything radically for such cases. Nothing major unless you have a tri slot card, or else 400R all the way.

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
looking at my siggy you may already knowing that i am far away from tri slot card.:wink:thanks.
ok guys completed the payment for 400R form itdepot.:)

nx112

Broken In
Hey Sukesh Bro ,Congrats for buying a very good Cabinet.
I have seen your siggy ,can you please tell me are you overclocking 6670 to 875 Mhz as the model no. you mentioned for your card has a core clock of 800 mhz.
MSI Global ? Graphics Card - R6670-MD1GD5

The twin frozer Factory overcloked version of 6670 has a core clock of 875 Mhz which is not available anywhere in India.

Top Bottom