Nvidia XFX 8600gt for sale in delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmanya

Journeyman
Hey guys, Im looking to sell a second hand graphics card namely a XFX Geforce 8600GT, roughly 8 months old, 3 years warranty (from Rashi peripherals), In good condition.
Price is Negotiable,
Id prefer to sell it to someone in delhi. Unfortunately I don't have the box.

Last edited:

sahil_khattar

Right off the assembly line
well i was interested in buying ur graphic card!! if u want to sell it for Rs.1000 u can contact me on 9873373323

clown_abhi

Broken In
@Sahil, Jeffrain, Khushalvyas

Don't u guys have an idea of the current prices or u guys just want to quote such stupid bids for the card. :mad:

When a new one costs u 4.3k how can u expect a 8 months used one for ~1000 bucks with ~2.5 years warranty. Expecting a miracle for 1000 bucks, huh???
Even a mercury 8600GT with just 1 year warranty costs 3.3K.

U guys are really dumb to quote those prices. Plz try to have an idea about second hand buying and never quote openly in the forum.

And plz everyone, use PM for low balling.:p

piyushbajpai1

Broken In
Abhi Buddy New XFX 8600 GT 256 MB ddr3 Is For 3.6K Right Now ,

I M not interested in buying but Anything B/W 2.2K ~ 2.4K Is Ok Price .

clown_abhi

Broken In
Abhi Buddy New XFX 8600 GT 256 MB ddr3 Is For 3.6K Right Now ,

I M not interested in buying but Anything B/W 2.2K ~ 2.4K Is Ok Price .

Get me a XFX 8600GT for 3.6K. :D
Give the shop details along with the model number available. The DDR3 version was never so cheap as far as i know. If it is true i mite get u a bulk order as well. :confused:

Give the details here in the forum so it benefits everybody.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Get me a XFX 8600GT for 3.6K. :D
Give the shop details along with the model number available. The DDR3 version was never so cheap as far as i know. If it is true i mite get u a bulk order as well. :confused:

Give the details here in the forum so it benefits everybody.

I checked the price one month ago.It was around 3700 Rs.XFX 8600 GT DDR3 256 mb.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom