Nvidia drivers killing GPUs, Don't install anything after 320.18. Edit: Issues are now fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
How's it , stable ?? Which GPU ?

last time i installed 326.80 WHQL something in my PC, it took few minutes not ages. and doing fine till now, no issues so far. Hope its normal

Running ,Functioning,completely STABLE and Normal in this 327.23 WHQL(64-bit) driver from NVIDIA.

GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GT620 1GB DDR3 Synergy Edition from Zotac

Hrishi

some games do need physx to be installed otherwise they just won't work for eg . Mafia 2.
Oh..okay. I wasn't aware of that .

Running ,Functioning,completely STABLE and Normal in this 327.23 WHQL(64-bit) driver from NVIDIA.

GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GT620 1GB DDR3 Synergy Edition from Zotac
That's for Windows 7 too ?? I thought the 327.xx release was meant for 8.1 .

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
just installed 331.58-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql from nvidia BF4 Ready driver. Experiencing a little boost in Dishonored somehow. Earlier at ultra it was giving 128 FPS, now its 131.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Presently updated to GeForce R331 Game Ready Driver(ver : 331.58 WHQL).

No issues/problems till now...keeping fingers crossed...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
This thread's title needs to be changed or completely dumped. Its doing nothing but painting a false picture in the minds of people here.
No current Nvidia drivers have any issues that lead to overheating or card damage.

cyborg47

Technomancer
This thread's title needs to be changed or completely dumped. Its doing nothing but painting a false picture in the minds of people here.
No current Nvidia drivers have any issues that lead to overheating or card damage.
Not sure about the WHQL thing, but some beta drivers did burn up a lot of graphics cards, including mine :(
But hey, better safe than sorry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom