Nuclear India or Nuke Free India?

Do you want a nuclear India?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

Ganeshkumar said:
Ya it is USA Who r sponsoring Terrorism by giving Billions of dollars to Pakistan which is having main EXPORT of only TERRORISTS.
But I think soon US n Pakistan will be in cold war...

They already in verge of certain war. Almost a whole world is at war. A world War 3 is inevitable.

USA Military are getting ready to attack Iran. All the plans are ready. They are waiting for a GO sign.

T

thunderbird.117

Aberforth said:
^^ Expect a B2 bomber with Peacekeeper missiles to arrive over Digit forum anytime now. :p

That would be me :p , That would be my thread :D

OP
Aberforth

Aberforth

The Internationalist
thunderbird.117 said:
That would be me :p , That would be my thread :D

Peacekeepers missiles aren't peaceful, they're ten nuclear warheads rolled into one to penetrate missile defence systems. Ironic way of naming by US Defence. :p

T

thunderbird.117

Aberforth said:
Peacekeepers missiles aren't peaceful, they're ten nuclear warheads rolled into one to penetrate missile defence systems. Ironic way of naming by US Defence. :p

I know that. I spend lot of time reading all those stuff.

OP
Aberforth

Aberforth

The Internationalist
thunderbird.117 said:
I know that. I spend lot of time reading all those stuff.

Oh well good then. I've been doing some of my own reading on nukes since I had that disagreement with a friend. :D

chicha

High without substance...
US is a big player and INDIA should not take back seat anymore we should have the power to stand gaurd or attack if attacked.

The world is slowly sliping away from the mankind.:?:

OP
Aberforth

Aberforth

The Internationalist
neelakantankk said:
As long as we don't use them, Nukes are needed.

Exactly. I don't think India will use them, because of political and ethical reasons. It does help to have nukes in the international arena, as a credible deterrence against other countries considering attacking India.

here is my suggestion-
any country or countries wishes to become nuclear arsenal free, please blast all your nukes on USA. this way the USA will be assured that all other countries have become nuke free, and on the other hand we will be sure that this world is now USA free.

S

slash_89

to keep india in the world map we definately require nukes to have some credible deterrence against others,

we should even go ahead and develop ICBMs, i came accross a report in cnn-ibn mentioning a temporary halt in the dvevlopment of the "Surya" ICBMs,
is this really true.

OP
Aberforth

Aberforth

The Internationalist
slash_89 said:
we should even go ahead and develop ICBMs, i came accross a report in cnn-ibn mentioning a temporary halt in the dvevlopment of the "Surya" ICBMs,
is this really true.

Yes it is true. India has turned into a reluctant nuclear power since the inception of the US-India nuclear deal, in short we are slated to go the Australia and South Africa way where nuclear deals diminished their nuclear weapons development. I hope it does not happen with India today, without nuclear capability, India will become an easy target of blackmails by China or Pakistan.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Aberforth said:
Yes it is true. India has turned into a reluctant nuclear power since the inception of the US-India nuclear deal, in short we are slated to go the Australia and South Africa way where nuclear deals diminished their nuclear weapons development. I hope it does not happen with India today, without nuclear capability, India will become an easy target of blackmails by China or Pakistan.
Agreed!
Aberforth said:
^^ Expect a B2 bomber with Peacekeeper missiles to arrive over Digit forum anytime now. :p
A little correction, here. Peacekeeper missiles (ICBM) are stored inside and launched from missile silos. They aren't deployable using bombers.

Josan

Gangsta
If neclear powers is the way to show that our country is better,than india must go ahead to this and develop some better technology,
more over we must use the neuclear power for elecricity production.

OP
Aberforth

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Yamaraj said:
A little correction, here. Peacekeeper missiles (ICBM) are stored inside and launched from missile silos. They aren't deployable using bombers.

Well, I know LGM Peacekeepers are USAF's ex-ICBMs. I was trying to make fun of American stupidity actually, as it reminded me of an American who threatened that US could destroy India with nuclear warheads mounted on Patriot missiles. I had to remind him Patriot was a non-strategic missile, an ABM to be precise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom