now id are been starting hacking from orkut

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
:evil: thier is my friend named himanshu,actually he's having a id in orkut so that is been stolen by a pakistani guy named shahzad.when himanshu made his new id then he read his scrap book in which shahzad written that i hacked your id because one of your community person abuses my islam religion,that's why i hacked your id and now the person who abused my religion i will make his system hacked and u know what i send trojan in your system and don't try to take revenge with me because all the pakistani are forward in comparision to all u indians.i have all the proof,all the scrap book are saved in my friend account.
so friends tell me the way to get out of this such a big trouble and what should be done for this type of interfacing by a member.

Last edited:
OP
NIGHTMARE

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
mAV3 said:
delete ur account at orkut and live a happy and peaceful life

:evil: thanks yr but see thier are many hackers in this world but due to their fear peole can't stop working on computer,computer is like a machine giving jobs to the empolyees so people can't leave working on it.

mediator

Technomancer
^^Oie, there is no need to worry. Cracking in todays era hardly happens thru code. Tell ur friend to do his work instead of going to unauthorised sites!! Heh, I have many friends who tried to show off their hacking skills by sending me spoofed mails and spams. But shud I care?
I just do my work, check needed mails and happy orkutting!! Just dont give out ur personal info just like that everywhere on such unauthorised sites as u can see passwords can be retrieved easily after getting enough personal info and then filling it in password forgot box!! :)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
NIGHTMARE said:
:evil: thier is my friend named himanshu,actually he's having a id in orkut so that is been stolen by a pakistani guy named shahzad.when himanshu made his new id then he read his scrap book in which shahzad written that i hacked your id because one of your community person abuses my islam religion,that's why i hacked your id and now the person who abused my religion i will make his system hacked and u know what i send trojan in your system and don't try to take revenge with me because all the pakistani are forward in comparision to all u indians.i have all the proof,all the scrap book are saved in my friend account.
so friends tell me the way to get out of this such a big trouble and what should be done for this type of interfacing by a member.

i must say nice way to prove a point.:D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@NIGHTMARE

sorry to ask an off topic question... but why is there a ( :evil: ) sign in start of every post ?? r u angry with all forum members ?? :confuse:

^^Oie, there is no need to worry. Cracking in todays era hardly happens thru code. Tell ur friend to do his work instead of going to unauthorised sites!! Heh, I have many friends who tried to show off their hacking skills by sending me spoofed mails and spams. But shud I care?

i agree... its very hard to Hack from Googles end... 99.9% mistake happens from User end... like using same Password, and visiting Crappy sites.. so easy to get the PW.. or u browse from a Spyware/Malware/KeyLogger infected system...

OP
NIGHTMARE

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
saurav_cheeta said:
@NIGHTMARE

sorry to ask an off topic question... but why is there a ( :evil: ) sign in start of every post ?? r u angry with all forum members ?? :confuse:

i agree... its very hard to Hack from Googles end... 99.9% mistake happens from User end... like using same Password, and visiting Crappy sites.. so easy to get the PW.. or u browse from a Spyware/Malware/KeyLogger infected system...

no way bro i am very cool i used ( :evil: ) sign in start of every post it's look different if any one having problem so i cannot do next time.i love this site

faraaz

Evil Genius
You do realise that "hacking" today, as used by these noobs refers to making educated guesses about your password?? So, from personal experience, I can tell you that if your id got hacked, you were just dumb to choose a password or secret question which was compromised in that manner.

One very good policy I have found, which was compulsory for all student accounts in our University networks is that you HAVE to have one numeric and one junk character in your password.

So instead of password, you'd say p@$$w0rd ... its a helluva lot harder to "hack"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom