Note 2 Slow Charging

Vignesh B

Youngling
So should I charge till 90% every time..?
Li-ion cells neither like complete charging nor draining. Remove the myth from your mind about the calibration issue. These cells don't have any "memory".
I prefer frequent charging like, twice a day from 40% to 80%.
Give this a read - How Often Should I Charge My Gadget's Battery to Prolong Its Lifespan?

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Li-ion cells neither like complete charging nor draining. Remove the myth from your mind about the calibration issue. These cells don't have any "memory".
I prefer frequent charging like, twice a day from 40% to 80%.
Give this a read - How Often Should I Charge My Gadget's Battery to Prolong Its Lifespan?

Will try this now

ssb1551

Technomancer
Ohk. I will try that USB cable thing. Will go and see if anyone sells just the USB cable. Btw i researched online and found that the Kindle's charger can be used to charge our device. It's more rugged and has a long cable length as well. Will go and ask around if anyone sells that and see if gives the proper rating.

So, dija get the USB Cable from the local market?

OP
vanpr7

vanpr7

Gamer For Life
So, dija get the USB Cable from the local market?

Today I went to get a cable but couldn't find one. Also I used my friend's kindle's usb cable with my charger to charge the phone and I was getting 1100 constantly. It's perfect for Note 2. But I can't seem to find that cable anywhere to buy separately. Have been looking everywhere online. Please let me know if u see one online.

lalam

In the zone
Had the same problem and found out it was the cable. Also bought this - Spare Battery Charger With Dock and Desk Stand Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 | eBay

Not from the site but offline. Nokia USB cable are far more better than Samsung, so better go the Nokia one's if you plan on buying a new cable. Samsung build quality is getting shitty, i agree.

Top Bottom