""NOT JOKING" copy DVD WITH CD R DRIVE software

Status
Not open for further replies.

allajunaki

Journeyman
Dont be stupid!

Well Read whats written in the site carefully.... (I dont know if u guys have poor english or me) but the site says
a."BackUp ur DVD's with CDRW drive"
AND NOT
b. "Read DVD's with CDRW drive".
ok i know statement a is ambiguous but they would have rephrased it in a simpler form if they were really selling a DVD reader
The software they are advertising is a MPEG4 Compression tool (or maybe MPEG1 i couldnt care any less).

Moreover a DVD ROM drive can be obtaineed for as low 1200 or so (Lamington Rd people).

So please close this topic and bury it.

Hexus

Banned
Where's the Thread starter gone?

He seems to be promoting his own software I suppose, dont you think?

:)

jassalmithu

Right off the assembly line
yeah me too seraching for this type of software but haven't find tat software till now and the software featured here needs a dvd drive which copy a DVD and convert it to VCD which u can burn on to regular cd, just to clear tings a bit

TeChiE

Right off the assembly line
A Fake One

Guys I have been searching for such softwares from last 1 year but i havent got one yet i have searched for it not only in p2p downloaders, google and all other search engines but all in vain........

So guys dont believe this as a cd- rom cant read a DvD disk if it could so happen we all would be lucky who dont have a DvD rom and the people of digit who give nice softwares only in Digit DvD and not in cd like winamp 5.03.....................

Hope you digit admins read this and understand me i cant afford for a dvd rom now as my educational finance and the computer also was bought on a educational loan from a bank..................... otherwise i too agree with the digit DvD but its not fair.......................

nisman

Broken In
WELL IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO BURN CD'S FROM CD-ROM .
BECAUSE CDROM HAS ONLY ONE LENSE WHICH CAN READ DATA FROM THE CD'S.

TO WRITE A DATA ON TO THE CD ANOTHER LENSE IS REQUIRED WHICH IS PRESENT INSIDE THE CDRW. CDRW HAS TWO LENSE ONE FOR READ DATA FROM THE CD AND ANOTHER ONE IS TO WRITE DATA ON THE CD.
NO SOFTWARE CAN HELP YOU TO WRITE DATA ONTHE CD WITH THE HELP OF LENSE INDIDE THE CDROM WHICH IS CAPABLE FOR READING DATA ONLY.

BYE
ALL THE BEST

casanova

The Frozen Nova
@nisman
i wasjust kidding as the topic is leading to since lens for redaing a dvd aer quie different from that used for reading a cd

krazydude

Journeyman
I think ppl who invented DVD's were not stupid to make a technology that would work on an older version of it,

Its the same as why can't u play ur A Track tapes on ur CD-ROM

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
You know, I have to wonder how many people actually BOUGHT the software after reading ads such as this. :D I have to say that the marketing guys there know how to scam people. Next they'll tell me, my DVD combo drive can write dual-layer DVDs and read and write HD-DVDs as well :D I pity any poor guy that shelled out their credit card number for the software. :D

krishnathelord

In the zone
its true as the many have said both technologies of cd and that of dvd are differrent so how can it be so that the cd r drive can read dvd.
if at all it was possible the many companies would have com forward with it

nisman

Broken In
@casanova
pls Mention before Your Message that u r just Writing This Message For Kidding
ok
bye
All The Best

plasmafire

Journeyman
ok.. got this soft..donn ask how..

BULL SCHITT.. all i hav 2 say...

reads using DVD & only DVD drive. data can be WRITTEN usin cd rw drive.

compresses DVDs to mpeg2..writes in @ CD-Rs...

BULL SCHITT-megs of it

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
Cd writer differ frm DVD i strongly belive that how is it possible?
the length and the lence and the method of recording all differs!

M

munim

very clever... encode DVD to MPEG and then record it to a CDR with a Cd writer... not a technological marvel but its a good marketing idea.
hell.... THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY A CD WRITER CAN READ DVDs OR WRITE TO DVDs.. Some guy said it might spoil the lense... NAH.. it just records it normally as MPEG so whats the harm?
anyways this thing sucks... you can do this with a DVD drive and a CD writter even without this sh** piece of software. these guys need to be tried in consumer court for wrong advertising.

vamsi104

Broken In
The charms of deceit!

It is true that no cd drive can read a DVD.
It is simply physically impossible!
The DVD is written by the usage of Laser with far more lesser wavelength than what a CD can read.

THe ways of modern trickery and deceit are unbeleivable.

Beware though!

silverTwins

Broken In
hey admin guys
kindly kindly people put a stop to this thing man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drivin me crazy coz the topic itself is completely solved. it has already been stated that the technology is not there which can read or write dvds on a cd drive

hence i request the admins to kindly stop this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom