""NOT JOKING" copy DVD WITH CD R DRIVE software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard

Journeyman
Ye

Is there a download link for tht

In the site we got only a link to Order it

And Is it true tht a DVD can be read with a CD ROM....
I dont think so

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
Sijo George said:
please visit the site

*www.downloadlab.com

search the software DVD copy pro

Here is the direct link! But I don't still belive this! Do we get this in trial version! Then this is recommended for next digit issues!

*www.dvdcopy-guide-on-the-internet.com/

S

sunnydiv

i have the software its crap, just reencodes dvd to vcd format thats all :p

allajunaki

Journeyman
Just to clear things up, No CD ROM can read DVD's, CD-ROM Laser and DVD ROM Laser are of different wavelengths, so its impossible to make a CD-ROM drive read a DVD....
its like trying to run a petrol car on Diesel....

BONZI

Journeyman
BTW how much you have to pay for that software. Anyway I know that you can get a dvd drive for about 2500

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes i have been roaming on internet for such a software since the last digit issue. I heard it long time ago that there is a software by which we can read DVD from cd-rw rom

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
Yes, CD-Drives does not read DVD! One of my friend told me that CDs are burned with 1.2mm and DVDs with 0.6mm! So CD-ROM laser can't read DVD cds!

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Heh! Heh!

You see I am not so rich to burn so much money so if you can give me a link from where I can download it for free i'll happily got there.

silly_kash

Broken In
Re: Heh! Heh!

devilhead_satish said:
You see I am not so rich to burn so much money so if you can give me a link from where I can download it for free i'll happily got there.

heard of p2p!!

though i do not believe in the s/w.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom