Not even a month... my Galaxy R is stolen

ajayritik

Technomancer
Moral of the story : Don't mess with "chakka" people on signal :D

How ? Well, in morning while i was in auto heading towards office, a "chakka" appeared out of no where at signal. I gave him 50p coin. Auto was about to start and then he literally did throw that 50p coin on my face and spoke something. Above incidence happened the same evening :mrgreen: Since then i am very generous to "chakka's" on signal
Sorry dude! But do you believe in these things?
If that was really the case I know many instances where these people were not entertained by giving the money these people demanded but that doesn't mean the people got a curse for that.

nokia6600

Broken In
This thread reminds me of my Nokia 5320 XM which got stolen just after few months of buying it. I didn't even hack it man and it was gone! Hope the bast*** who stole it is dead by now! Hmm. Sad times come and go for everybody.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Sorry dude! But do you believe in these things?
If that was really the case I know many instances where these people were not entertained by giving the money these people demanded but that doesn't mean the people got a curse for that.

he he..no man...but that was a good coincidence P

@MODS : Can you rename this thread as [OFFICIAL] How i lost my phone !! ?

rahul_c

Journeyman
@MODS : Can you rename this thread as [OFFICIAL] How i lost my phone !! ?
Agreed, gone through all the posts and I feel for the buddy that lost his mobile.
Me being from small city never experienced such things. My friend lost his mobile though in a bus, he told me that it dissapeared from front pocket while entering a bus in Delhi. He checked afterwards! It was a Nokia 5800 Xpress, he was so frustuated.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^we are responsible for protecting our belongings from thieves...can't blame it on them(thieves) whose only job is stealing :|

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^ Most of the steal happens during entering or leaving the bus. Cause that's where people are most distracted.

Top Bottom