not able to read Digit Cd's --URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

online_marketeer

Right off the assembly line
Hiya guys...

i dunno whether this si the correct place to post this request for help...

i am buying digit for the past 6 months...and last month i upgraded my OS to Windows XP with SP2. after this upgradation, i am not able to run digit cd's.
the warning error says that activex has been turned off for security reasons and that the page will not be displayed properly... :cry: ...i did not change any activex settings...

my friend says that this is bcos of XP with SP2....

kindly help me...i am not able to jump into the cd's for the feb and march... :oops:

with regards,
deepak

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Man, that activeX thing will not show some of the grahical content of your CD's thing.

When u put in the cd, then u will able to see a alert message asking whether to view the active content of the CD (and it may harm ur computer, if u do so).
And also u can see security center's infobar at the top from where u can click it and enable to view the CD.

OP
O

online_marketeer

drgrudge said:
Man, that activeX thing will not show some of the grahical content of your CD's thing.

When u put in the cd, then u will able to see a alert message asking whether to view the active content of the CD (and it may harm ur computer, if u do so).
And also u can see security center's infobar at the top from where u can click it and enable to view the CD.

i dont get that msg. saying that it may harm my computer...

first when i insert the digit CD... i get the disclaimer message...

when i agree to the disclaimer message..i get the warning messages saying that my current security settings do not allow ActiveX to run in my system. when i click ok...alll i get after that is a black screen...nothing in that.... :cry:

pls...someone giveme a solution....

drgrudge

*img91.exs.cx/img91/6042/untitled72qq.png

So is this is what u get?
just click on yes... and view the cd contents

and about the black screen, i am not sure..., this dialog box is what i see...

OP
O

online_marketeer

drgrudge said:
*img91.exs.cx/img91/6042/untitled72qq.png

So is this is what u get?
just click on yes... and view the cd contents

and about the black screen, i am not sure..., this dialog box is what i see...

no..i dont get that box.....after i agree to the disclaimer...i receive this sort of warning msg. as show in the image below....

oops...i dunno how to upload the screenshot of the error file i have taken...

what shall i do.... :oops: [/img]

OP
O

online_marketeer

this is the error msg. that i get after confirming the disclaimer...

when i click on ok....all i get after that is a black screen...and i have to end task to come out...

*i141.exs.cx/img141/3227/activexerror0is.gif

drgrudge

Thats ok..., what happens when u click on the ok?

Only some of the graphical contents will not shown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom