Not able to connect to net via PC suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rameeze

Broken In
When I try to connect to internet via nokia pc suite I get error as "one touch access failed to connect, check the connection settings". but ican access net on mobile .pls help me I am using Nokia 7610 and live in thane

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Check the settings & select your appropriate location i.e if your using airtel then select "Airtel India".

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Check the settings "Access points" in your phone.Check whether they are properly configured.

which provider do you use?

OP
rameeze

rameeze

Broken In
My Access point is as follows
APN : Airtelgprs.com
ID @ Password : blank
Proxy server : 202.056.231.117
Proxy Port : 8080

is it OK

jatt

In the zone
if you activated MO then your settings can as follows:

APN: Airtelgprs.com

username : balnk
password : blank

there is no need to fill proxy i think.can you tell us whats medium i mean to say bluetooth or data cable.

OP
rameeze

rameeze

Broken In
if you activated MO then your settings can as follows:

APN: Airtelgprs.com

username : balnk
password : blank

there is no need to fill proxy i think.can you tell us whats medium i mean to say bluetooth or data cable.

bluetooth dongle

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
here bro!
dont connect to the net using PC suit...rather install ur modem drivers of ur fone...n then go to "network connections' of ur pc nad make a new dial up connection...i prefer this method coz its very simple...rather than using a third party softy..
hope this helps!!

King-Of-Hearts

Right off the assembly line
Hi Rameeze, Which Bluetooth Dongle you use ? Is it Bluesoleil ?

If you are using bluesoleil.. you won't able to connect it with help of Nokia PC suite..

Please tell us which Bluetooth Dongle you are using ;)

thanks!

Last edited:

MasterMinds

hell boy
use manual settings in one touch access and define ur gprs access point i think airtellgprs.cpm or whatever{see it from ur phone.use datacable if u have one:) :)

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
the best way is already mentioned here...just install modem drivers of ur phone...luk for driver properties in device manager, select diagnosis n querry modem 2 check if its a success.....then hunt for d serial number of settings for mobile office(if airtel)....ie 1,2,3,4 or watever...lets say x...

for eg if ur phn has foll settings-
airtel mms
airtel fun
mobile office

then ur x will be 3....

now create new connection....

conn name - "make ur wish"
user id -
pass -
phn number - *99***x#

n finish d setup...now try n connect....it will work...gud luk

ps: ur phn settings wont hv ip address username n pass....only access pnt as "airtelgprs.com"

Enjoy~!

OP
rameeze

rameeze

Broken In
the best way is already mentioned here...just install modem drivers of ur phone...luk for driver properties in device manager, select diagnosis n querry modem 2 check if its a success.....then hunt for d serial number of settings for mobile office(if airtel)....ie 1,2,3,4 or watever...lets say x...

for eg if ur phn has foll settings-
airtel mms
airtel fun
mobile office

then ur x will be 3....

now create new connection....

conn name - "make ur wish"
user id -
pass -
phn number - *99***x#

n finish d setup...now try n connect....it will work...gud luk

ps: ur phn settings wont hv ip address username n pass....only access pnt as "airtelgprs.com"

Enjoy~!

I have downloaded modem driver for my phone but its in .inf format how can i install it.
should I uninstall nokia PC suite before installing driver.
thanx

MasterMinds

hell boy
if u have installed nokia pcsuite then u automaticaly install the derives for up phone! connect the phone in nokia mode or in pc suit mode then compute will automaticaly detect the modem and install the derivers. now you may exit the pc suit application and proceed with the above steps. i think this should help..and if your computer doesn't install the modem automaticaly them go to device manager and see for un installed modem then update the derivers with ur inf files..,..

anispace

dattebayo
even i had the same prob with BPL gprs. It uses proxy servers so Nokia one touch access cant connect. So i entered the proxy settings in Opera browser and it worked. if u use IE, enter it in internet settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom