Not able to connect to net via PC suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jatt

In the zone
friend you don't need to do anything i m writing complete procedure to do all things as follows:

1)first of all uninstall pc suite from your pc.

2)install bluetooth software cd then connect your bluethooth dongle pc and check is it working for general file sharing with your

nokia 7610 if yes then go ahead.

3) now go to control panel>> phone and modem options >>modems then select your modem it will looks like bluetooth DUN modem>>>

then click on properties>>>> then go to advanced>>>> in extra initialization commands fill it as im writing here

AT+CGDCONT=,"IP","airtelgprs.com" <cr> then click ok you done now go to network connections and create new connection in that

panel dialing no. will be *99***1# please note then try to connect with it i hope you will able to connect if any problem

arise please write here us.

OP
rameeze

rameeze

Broken In
bro, how can I check whether it is working for general file sharing with nokia 7610. I dont have any Driver CD my bluetooth is Microsoft plug & play.

jatt

In the zone
can you able to connect your bluetooth to your phone if yes then you can share files between your pc and phone.

check by sending any text or mp3 file from your pc to your mobile through bluetooth.thats it and write here then

jatt

In the zone
now go to control panel>> phone and modem options >>modems then select your modem it will looks like bluetooth DUN modem>>>

is there any modem shown if yes then follow steps which i already written above ask here if not solved your problem

OP
rameeze

rameeze

Broken In
Thanks jatt and all friends for helping me Now I have connected my pc to net with ur help thank u soooooooooooooo much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom