Norton error...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendKiller

In the zone
Since i un-installed kaspersky is 2006 beta and then installed norton is 2006,i am getting a message...
"ccapp unable to find entry point of dll library of WNetEnumCachedPasswords in mrp.dll"
i dunno wats the prob with it...i even went for system restore and replaced it with the file from an online dll file site...
but to no avail...
does anybody know what could be the problem...

::vicky::

In the zone
one of ur pla kaspersky is not uninstalled

do one thing

u uninstrall norton and install kaspersky again then reboot and then again install norton problem should be solved

sakumar79

Technomancer
This problem is caused by the file mapi32.dll being replaced by an application installation, usually with the Windows 95 version. To correct the problem reinstall the mapi32.dll file from the NT installation CD-ROM
Insert the NT installation CD-Rom
Backup your current mapi32.dll
copy %systemroot%\system32\mapi32.dll %systemroot%\system32\mapi32.old
Move to your processor type on the CD-ROM, e.g.
cd i386
Enter the command
expand -r mapi32.dl_ %systemroot%\system32

Be aware that if you have applied service packs, mapi32.dll was redelivered in some of the service packs so you should take mapi32.dll from the service pack delivery (expand the service pack and then copy the file over).

Also check *www.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=patch2

Arun

OP
LegendKiller

LegendKiller

In the zone
thanks mr.kumar...i tried it...there's definetly problem with norton or something,coz now after repairng windows its giving me some other error...while everything works fine....
i have had enough...thanks everybody..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom