Nook hd+ or Kindle fire hd 8.9

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Both of these are now available at cheap rates. Kindle fire hd comes to around 16.5 k after citibank 10% off on amazon and Nook hd+ is available at around 13k on ebay after discounts. I am concerned about the ASS part.

Since Amazon has global warranty, i should be safe with it. However, the lack of a playstore is a deterrent. Anyone having used either, can you share experiences. Which should be better to go with?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Both of these are now available at cheap rates. Kindle fire hd comes to around 16.5 k after citibank 10% off on amazon and Nook hd+ is available at around 13k on ebay after discounts. I am concerned about the ASS part.

Since Amazon has global warranty, i should be safe with it. However, the lack of a playstore is a deterrent. Anyone having used either, can you share experiences. Which should be better to go with?
Nook HD+ has included Google Play Store Globally.Still confirm that first to be sure...don't know about Kindle Fire HD.
Both are best in terms of readability,PDF documents,etc.,but I consider and keep the Nook HD+ a little better and ahead than the Kindle Fire HD.

Nexus 7 is too small for pdfs/web browsing
This.

Nexus 7 are the best 7" Tablets so far launched. But I feel the size(screen size) is a hindrance to many of us alike...
I myself feel that 9.4"/9.7"/10.1" Tablet screen sizes are best for Tablet experience.It's the optimum size as if it fits for all.
Mind it in that size using it as a phone or phablet is ridiculous...

OP
srkmish

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks. I was leaning towards Nook hd +. And the new ones come with playstore installed. No other product is there in this price range which offers 9 in high def screen ( 256 ppi). It will be perfect for pdfs. Atlhough i will wait for today's ipad 5 announcement and if it is as lightweight as rumored, then will pick that up.

Top Bottom