NOKIA N91 OR W810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthik55859

Broken In
hi guys

please help me to buy,firstly i would like to say is that i am music freak i listen a lot of songs that are ripped in high quality..i want only one device in my pocket that can be useful in music and communication,so i completely Fell love with NOKIAS N91 but my vendor and other of my friends said that it hangs a lot and has a slow interface,i cannot believe that,i have also another alternative option i.e sony ericsson w810i so please guide me for better option for great sound,presets,clarity...

thanking you

cyrux

In the zone
If you have the budget , N91 all the way...hanging problem and stuff are always there with new phones... sooner a new stable firmware will be realeased which you can always flash later.... You can test the sound quality of n91 as well as SE w810i ... n91 shall be a clear winner

just enquired price of SE w810i .. 16.5k

prankie

D PrankMaster
firstly there is no comparison between the 2 phones....
both are in different price brackets.... 810i is a midend music phone and has a
competition with N3250...
whereas N91 is a highend music phone and can be compared withSE W950i..
so the choice is urs..
SE has achieved an expertise in creatin music fones.. so if music is the only criterion than gofor SE....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
prankie said:
SE has achieved an expertise in creatin music fones.. so if music is the only criterion than gofor SE....
they did start the music fone revolution but i still think the nokia n series is a better choice than SE

moshel

Padawan
well im a bit biased towards SE. i love SE phones, especially walkman series. but as u r asking for N91 too then check out this review

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n91-review-81.php

u can see how bad reviews it has got.......

well i think u must go for SE/

u cud check out the SE W950 but doesnt have camera

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w950-1443.php

as for between W810i and N91

*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=1154&idPhone1=1402

suave_guy

pedal to metal
well w810i vs N91 was inevitable.....isnt it??

@mav....in terms of pure music quality only N91 of N series is better than sony walkman phones...rest of them are not as good as sony walkman series

and yes prankie said it rt....the true competitor to N91 is W950i which is also a symbian phone and has a 4gb drive but sadly has no camera....but than if music is all what u want than who cares...and w950i definately has a screen quality advantage over N91, for the sound quality nothing can be said at this moment as its still to be tested

i think the biggest deciding factor b/w w810i and N91 is a price difference....

now N91 is almost double in price in comparison to w810i....and the other fact is that music quality for phones is changing drastically....so i will not advice u to spend so much on a music phones coz i believe the best is yet to come....and its still a upcoming segment

so the best choice will be to go for a moderately priced w810i and its a damn good music phone by any standards....and specially if ur a big bass lover than nothing better than sony walkman series...

very soon apple is also going to release an i-pod quality music phone so as i said earlier that the best is yet to come...so dont spend too much on a technology which is still evolving and plus nokia N91 has nothing else special except audio quality...the screen size is too average for a phone of this segment and also it too bulky and huge...its a brick

so if i were u i wud definately go for w810i coz it will be a logical decision and when something better will come up it will be very easy to change the phone...

ENjoy...

PS: Here's something for all the music phone lovers...
*www.newmobile.nl/eur/en/news.php?news_id=%ADbee5f9

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
mAV3 said:
they did start the music fone revolution but i still think the nokia n series is a better choice than SE
The entire N-series! You mean including N70 and N90!! Have you ever listened to these two phones' sound quality? Any WALKMAN PHONE from Sony Ericsson will beat them any sunny day.
As for N91, as suave_guy so efficiently laid it out, it offers better audio quality but sucks in everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom