NOKIA N91 for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
i am interested in selling an almost new perfect condition nokia n91 mobile device,with no bad sctors in the hard drive and saturated with my collection of music.
those who are interested,email me at [edited: FatBeing - Please use PM]

Last edited by a moderator:

magnet

Youngling
i dunnt know......but why are the admins allowing jus plain sale offer...........it shd b made compulsory to quote price.........atlest we shd get idea......forumis meant for sharing details and price

if something goes wrong with peice if somone personally buy or pays higher...he will blame digit for allowing such act........

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ Mod are allowing people to quote prices! Fatbeing just removed his email address!

OP
jz2linkinpark

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
sorry!!
i will accept quotations above rs.10000

i can courier it anywhere in the world and i won't ask for any shipping charges as it is already integrated into the above price
music includes:
kalyug
aadat(pakistani album)
linkin park(every song ever made including videos)
jay-z all songs
now+
now+2
jay sean
and and a few hundred other songs......
(i may have to delete them if there are any legal drawbacks)

Last edited:

magnet

Youngling
kalpik..fatbeing removed emailid.......frm saving it frm being spoofed....or getting spamed.....damn jus 10k........ill pay 12k..........but whts the guarantee ill get the stuff...........???doessomone knows u????

or i m under a nigerian scam threat????

OP
jz2linkinpark

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
i'm selling it cause i am tired of it and want to buy a new nokia n93 as they have just been released in my place.
it was bought in may,right after they started showing the ads in HBO and zmovies

OP
jz2linkinpark

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
aray yaar,may ak bharat ka admi hoon,lakin meri naukri nay bola vietnam jao,
so here i am,but i missed digit so much i decided to join the forum(my last issue of digit was june)
my job requires me to visit india at least once a month and its already my 3rd week so if someone would like to arrange something post a reply or PM me

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
jz2linkinpark said:
aray yaar,may ak bharat ka admi hoon,lakin meri naukri nay bola vietnam jao,
so here i am,but i missed digit so much i decided to join the forum(my last issue of digit was june)
Then no problem.I thought u r not an Indian.

magnet

Youngling
sorry dude no hard feeling.......but i would have bought the stuff frm u only if i was a damn rich ba$t............also how willamobile not go through customs check??????or u r goin to visit here???????and will hand over personally.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom