NOKIA N91 for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
jz2linkinpark

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
^^of course i won't ship it from Vietnam!
I'LL BE COMING TO INDIA VERY SOON,SO I'LL ETHER MEET UP WITH ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT OR I MIGHT SHIP IT AFTER ARRIVING TO INDIA
THE HIGHEST BID TILL NOW IS 14.5K,YOU WAN'T THE PHONE?
BID MORE THAN THAT.(AND PLEASE HURRY!NOT MUCH TIME LEFT)

S

sariq

received pm. i feel you should post details here. you may get some good deal.
i am in east india, so i am not able to get hand to hand delivery. BTW how you are saying 30months warranty left?

OP
jz2linkinpark

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
sariq said:
received pm. i feel you should post details here. you may get some good deal.
i am in east india, so i am not able to get hand to hand delivery. BTW how you are saying 30months warranty left?
isn't warranty 3 years?and i bought a few months backs so it was more of an estimate
okay here are details for everybody:
coming in first week of next month to bangalore via delhi(through commercial capital of vietnam Ho Chi Minh)
if in delhi,you can come and recieve it from my hotel room or airport,
if in bangalore,you can come and get it from hotel,and finally,if from any other part of India,then i can ship it after arriving to India.
price:above 14.5k everybody!!
P.S:HERE IS ANOTHER PICTURE,THIS ONE PROVES THAT I'M REALLY SELLING IT AND THAT IT IS FOR ABOVE 14.5K(YOU CAN SEE MY AVATAR AND DIGIT FORUMS IN MY MONITOR IN THE BACKGROUND)(SORRY ITS A LITTLE DARK,I DID IT IN A HURRY,GOT TO PREPARE FOR MY ARRIVAL IN INDIA YOU KNOW)
*img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04012005ly5.jpg

Last edited:

Sambit_Lucky

Broken In
Hey
I want to buy that mobile.Give me your mail id and adress so that I can contact you.I am from orissa.And send me the picture of the mobile also.So that I will know about its condition.
Sambit(*_*)
Man I want to buy that.Tell me the procedure how can I send money and how you will send me the courior.And when you will send that.The price is 10000 na.Okey I will give you.Send me immediately.If you want my adress then give ur mail id and I will sen my adress.
Sambit(*_*)

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
I'LL BE COMING TO INDIA VERY SOON,SO I'LL ETHER MEET UP WITH ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT OR I MIGHT SHIP IT AFTER ARRIVING TO INDIA
THE HIGHEST BID TILL NOW IS 14.5K,YOU WAN'T THE PHONE?
BID MORE THAN THAT.(AND PLEASE HURRY!NOT MUCH TIME LEFT)

OP
jz2linkinpark

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
OKAY,PEOPLE THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE OF PLANS.
I'M GETTING SO MAY PM'S ABOUT THE MOBILE THAT I'M GOING TO LET THIS THREAD CONTINUE A LITTLE LONGER,I'LL BE STAYING IN INDIA FOR A LITTLE MORE THAN 2 WEEKS,AND I'LL BE ARRIVING HOPEFULLY ON THE(DAY I CAN FIX AN AIRTICKET,HEHEHEHEHE),AFTER ARRIVAL I'LL STILL BE LOOKING AT THIS THREAD REGULARLY,
THE LATEST OFFER IS 16K FROM prasad_den,WILL ANYONE GO HIGHER?

this.isfordigitforums(@)yahoo.com
is my mail address,contact me for further details or to give me your address or for any other thing.

Last edited:

Alfansey06

Broken In
whats your problem dude. be matured. dont bump your thread again and again. hope the person with whom make you deal meets you :-D
if i am not that person............

OP
jz2linkinpark

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
THIS DEAL IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED TO EVERYONE BUT THOSE WHO PMed ME,ATTENTION PMers,GET MONEY READY,I'LL BE SELLING TO DELHI PEOPLE TOMMOROW OR DAY AFTER and to bangalore people after 3 days,adios amigos

OP
jz2linkinpark

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
sureeeeeeeee!:D
sold it some idiot who agreed to buy it for 19.5k:D
to tell you the truth,i hated that stupid thing,and i'm happy to get it off my hands

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom