Nokia N900, Xperia X10, Motorola Milestone !

sujoyp

Grand Master
Source :*www.techtree.com/India/News/Samsung_i9000_Galaxy_Wave_Head_towards_India/551-111528-893.html

one more :*www.siliconindia.com/shownews/Samsung_Galaxy_S_and_Wave_to_hit_India_in_June_-nid-68381-cid-2.html

one more :*www.unwiredview.com/2010/05/31/samsung-galaxy-s-and-wave-to-be-launched-in-india-in-june/

they say it will cost around 28-30k:p:p

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Oh ok.. I've read all these.. I thought you were quoting actual price.. These are all guesstimates.. Price can be lower/higher (i doubt it will be lower though :p)

red dragon

Master troll
Well yes considering the prices of x10 n milestone it is expensive..but this is just d starting price..it will come down in 2months..not by more but than 2k. And as far as x10 is considered wat is d sense of capacitive screen wen u dont hav multi touch available?? n N900 has one of d best resistive screen in d market.. n after using ipod touch i m amazed with d N900 screen...
i dont knw abt others but wats d point in buying x10 wen it does not hav front cam so no video calling...soon available with 3G n already available @30paise with BSNL.
N900 gives gtalk video calling capability also n with fb integrated its a lot of fun..
n d FM transmitter is amazing within 5m choose any frequency other than those which r already occupied by d radio stations n then transmit to any no of devices... works gr8 in my car...
n hey both X10 n milestone hav hardly on board memory...only 512MB can b used for apps in X10!!

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Shud go for N900...
Pretty good and valid points.But how many of us are into FM radio these days?Milestone and x10 also have good multimedia capabilities too and they have larger screens. I strongly believe that we are going to see some non buggy divx players soon enough in the android market too.yes the 32GB memory is great but it does not justify the price tag.

kalpik

Well.. The rumors suggest a launch in the 3rd week of June. Don't know about any discount.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
the milestone screen is also crisp
*img249.imageshack.us/i/dsc02454o.jpg/
*img3.imageshack.us/i/dsc02452j.jpg/

and feels very elegent to hold in hand

here are more pics *img249.imageshack.us/i/dsc02454o.jpg/

kelly

Broken In
Nokia N900 India launch. Nokia has announced the MRP (Maximum Retail Price) of this Maemo Handset. It will be available in June Last for Rs.30639.

sujoyp

Grand Master
who is talking abt which phone...I think some are talking abt galaxy S and some n900:lol:

@kalpik...Actually I thought I9000 is released in india after I read on thechtree.com....but its still comming soon:)

kalpik

I have been talking about Galaxy S since the start :p It has not yet been launched in India.

aditimathur

Right off the assembly line
N900 is now officially available in India. The MRP is Rs. 30,639 but most retailers are selling it for around Rs. 27000 which i think is a great deal...

Top Bottom