sujoyp

Grand Master
I am also interested in N9 but it seems nokia is not interested to launch it in India...also it have micro-sim

sujoyp

Grand Master
and its UI is awesome...totally unique...not a copy paste of any of the current crop...very nice

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
it may lack some much needed basic apps & even if those are available, updates (for those apps) will be slow. bug fixes (for the apps) may come late, etc.

lastly, it is badly overpriced.

sujoyp

Grand Master
it may lack some much needed basic apps & even if those are available, updates (for those apps) will be slow. bug fixes (for the apps) may come late, etc.

lastly, it is badly overpriced.

Yes its very overpriced ...I think only one more update is there for this Meego phone
They should have continued with Meego:|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Yes its very overpriced ...I think only one more update is there for this Meego phone
They should have continued with Meego:|

Indeed they should have, but an MS trojan horse killed it.

MeeGo might get a rebirth (again) with Samsung and Tizen, you never know.

Even with the lack of apps, and future support, this phone is unique in itself, and coupled with its top notch design, it's a phone like no other, just like the classic N900.

GERMZ

Banned
I have one , and it is not THAT great. In fact i prefer my WP7 based phone. Too much hype around MeeGo.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I have one , and it is not THAT great. In fact i prefer my WP7 based phone. Too much hype around MeeGo.

Agree completely... I have seen plenty of N9 videos and its not something out of the world. It is still a grid of icons with gesture support...

GERMZ

Banned
Agree completely... I have seen plenty of N9 videos and its not something out of the world. It is still a grid of icons with gesture support...

Correct. And i spent a lot of money on this one. On the other hand Windows Phone 7 is fantastic. I plan to get one of the new Lumia phones once they reach market. Impressed by the N9 formfactor / design and with WP7 it'll be fantastic.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Okk soo u say real world exp is not that great :(

I too saw videos and I felt it awesome and very different

amritpal2489

In the zone
Guys... I am using the N950 for the last 3 months and i can guarantee WP7 doesnt stand a chance against it.. Its UI is awesome unique amazing etc etc etc..
Nd if u all are worried about the updates.. i would suggest not to.. I also have a N900 and Dev Community is providing updates for it on regular bases.. and would do the same for N9/N950 i am sure...
Go ahead and get one from your cousins or uncle aunties living abroad... Its a great phone to own..

Top Bottom