Nokia N79 & N85 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
Dnt you think its unnecessary to actually create a thread owing to the avibility of a phone.Make a single thread and post all the availibility infos there.Also theres a price section for the prices.

lol @ :DAY:DREAMER :D:D

then i would like to ask u 1 question. whats the need of creating a thread that ur phone is sold :-|K850 sold--->13k.Countdown C905 :D and also a countdown for a phone which is not even available ;) :p:p:p :rolleyes:

offtopic:- y u remain invisible on ym all the time :mad: :D

OP
N

nikhilpai

Techans
Dnt you think its unnecessary to actually create a thread owing to the avibility of a phone.Make a single thread and post all the availibility infos there.Also theres a price section for the prices.

Don't be so jealous :) I know SE takes ages to release their phones so you don't get a chance to create similar threads for SE more often :))

really? n85 is for 23k.............thats good..

If only the Nokia 5800 had not been announced for release in November.... I would have already got one of these 2 phones in my pocket by now :))

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
reviews of n85 , n79 and 5800 are out for a long time .. only u need to know where ..:)

*www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-n85-en.shtml#17

*www.smape.com/en/reviews/nokia/Nokia_N85-rev.html

as far as 5800 goes .. if it would have 5mp cam i would have got it .. after using k750i > k790i > n73me > n82 > n95 8gb , i am used to good camera phones .. i will wait for nseries touch device ..which is expected in a 2-3 months ..

i personally liked the look of n81 .. hence for me n85 looks are good too .. lets see when i can get rid of my n95 8gb ..

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
oh thanks...there are some on youtube too...i meant some bigwigs like symbian,gsm haven't posted one yet...Thanks for these anyways

aritrap

Mobile Addict
oh thanks...there are some on youtube too...i meant some bigwigs like symbian,gsm haven't posted one yet...Thanks for these anyways
mobile-review and smape are much better than gsmarena. GSMArena provides reviews on functionality of the OS and the looks but it provides no insight on the hardware of the phone and what is the advantage of that particular hardware platform which mobile-review and Smape does. Mobile-review and Smape get the phones real fast and give reviews pretty quickly. GSMArena takes a long time in procuring the phones.

@yogi7272 Check ur PM. I just PM'ed you.

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
yup .. smape is cool .. its even having pixon and renoir previews .. lg and samsungs 8mp touchscreen phones ..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Don't be so jealous :) I know SE takes ages to release their phones so you don't get a chance to create similar threads for SE more often :))

Someone missed the N96. :D
Btw, all SE phones have been delivered on time and as expected. All the walkman phones were revelaed and released in a month's notice.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
ok .. guys n95 8gb sold for cool 22k .. oh yeah .. n85 here i come .. lets see if i can get my hands on it tonight ..:)

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
hmm. . getting it today mostly .. lets hope i dont suffer from early adoptar syndrome ..the device must be solid enough ..

i will surely compare n82 xenon with n85 dual led flash .. camera comparison for sure ..:)

ok guys, been to shop .. almost purchased n85 .but.. the slider was moving from left to right in closed position .. the same movement was there when the slider was moved down ..although there was not a movement when it was slide down revealing keypad .. the movement was too much , hence thought for waiting till monday for new stock .. the shopkeeper arranged only one piece for me .

now few impressions abt n85 -- its sleek, build quality is solid too, leaving that slider problem ..i hope the slider prob is that handset specific, not model specific .. also d pad was too stiff to use , n82 d pad is way better ..again it should be that particular handset specific problem.

camera is very good .. i thought it to be even better than n82 because of vibrant colours ..those colours should be because of oled screen .. screen is just fantastic ..u can use dual led while video recording .. its a lot better than single led of n95 8gb ..but falls short of n82 xenon.. geo tagging is also avilable in video recording .. the phone feels very sleek in hand ..also movement of camera lens cover is very good .. fm transmitter was there .. also feature pack 2 was nice too ..also keypad lock key on right side is nice addition .., camera shutter key was very nice too use as well ..

only prob was slider movement and stiff d pad ...

guys , pls post if u can locate n85 in ur area with price ..

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
any idea about the price of N79

also, if possible let us know the ammount of RAM N79 has

Last edited:

hardy0013

Right off the assembly line
i got the n85 today at the price of 24000
it is really a gr8 deal ..
wow..... no 1 in all things .........

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
i got the n85 today at the price of 24000
it is really a gr8 deal ..
wow..... no 1 in all things .........

is there any slider movement and how is ur d pad .. is it fine or stiff

i guess the piece i got was faulty one as navi wheel also was not functioning properly ..
n79 is priced at 19.x something ..

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Can U plz confirm the cost of N79 & it's RAM yogi? I need to make my purchase decision based on it.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
my dealer quoted 20k for n79 as of today .. it has same 128mb ram and processor of n85 ..its pretty good .. i would still say go for n82 for that price range ..n79 only if u dont need xenon ..and content with dual led .. also hardware platform is different ..its upto u ..anyways both are equally good handsets ..

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
If the price is same then I would rather go for N79 then N82 due to better looks (to me) & better keypad then N82.

Thanx for informing about the RAM size & CPU. I can live without the Xenon flash as my main requirements are a better camera for higher quality video recording & pics then my K750i & Opera Mobile (Opera Mini can't open all the page).

I hope by December end N79's price will reduce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom